91-100

Chapter 90 Encirclement and Suppression Plan

The atmosphere suddenly became quiet, and Jiang Yu was the first to react, "I just woke up, why did I hit you? Could it be that I was asleep? Can I still hit someone?"

Chu Xiao looked at Jiang Yu aggrievedly, "I was going to wake you up, but as soon as I got close to you, you slapped me in the face. My face was numb from your slap, and then I prepared to wake you up a second time. You Just call me a bastard

"Wife, even if you give me a hundred courages, I won't dare to fight back."

Jiang Yu stared at Chu Xiao blankly, blinking, and thinking about the dream he just had, so the monster that came close to him was Chu Xiao. He always felt that something was staring at him, but in fact it was Chu Xiao who was watching. Own

Jiang Yu coughed a few times guiltily and said in an unnatural tone, "I didn't mean to hit you. I just seemed to be dreaming that something was approaching me, so I took action reflexively."

Chu Zhan and Minglan were also affected by this magical turn of events. They didn't know what expressions they should show now.

"It's okay, wife, but wife, you are so strong, you easily dragged me out."

Chu Xiao smoothed Jiang Yu's hair before turning to ask Chu Zhan, "Brother, didn't you just come here this morning? Why are you here again now?"

Why did Chu Zhan feel so sad when he heard his brother's tone? Why do you think he's here again now? He glared at Chu Xiao and then said: "Mom wants to come over to see her siblings and asked me to send her over. Do you have mutant dogs here to guard the door? This is the first time for mom to see them. If I don't come with you, mom will come in." Not coming"

"I'm watching over my wife. Mom, you're so old, don't run around here. Brother, why don't you try to persuade Mom?"

Chu Zhan is so serious about his younger brother now that he doesn't even bother to complain, "I'm here to tell you one more thing. You really think I'm so idle?"

"Come into the house, sit down and let's talk!"

After returning to the living room and sitting down, Chu Xiao turned to look at Jiang Yu and said, "Are you hungry, wife? Just get something to eat first, and I will make you fish soup in the evening."

Jiang Yu was indeed hungry. He took out his own food from the space and ate it slowly.

Chu Xiao then asked Chu Zhan, "Is there something wrong at the base?"

"Zombies and zombie animals are active outside. All four bases in Kyoto have been attacked by them. However, the other three bases are luckier than us. They only encountered small-scale zombie animal attacks and the losses were not large.

Now the four major bases are preparing to unite to launch an external encirclement and suppression campaign. Before they can gather together, we will take the lead in attacking.

"I plan to send out 20,000 people on the army side, 90% on the supernatural side, and 20% on the ordinary people. Your team is also included. We will gather at seven o'clock the day after tomorrow."

"Should each base be responsible for one location, or should they all be encircled and suppressed together? Are the superpowers forced to travel or are they voluntary?"

"It will be carried out at the same time, each base is responsible for one direction, and the superpowers will travel by force, but the harvest will also belong to them."

"I understand, brother, I will inform our team members."

"You two of your team are left to take care of your younger siblings at home, so you should lead the team yourself! Song Laoer's brain is easy to use, but his courage and team leadership skills are not enough."