81-90

Chapter 81 Chu Zhan defends the empty room alone

Chu Zhan thought for a while and said, "Ordinary people are busy making a living, so they certainly can't take care of such a big child. People with super powers are busy fighting zombies to earn crystal cores to improve their super powers, so they probably don't have time to take care of their children."

But when I looked at my brother and sister, there was a couple who raised their children well. The little guy was white and fat. And I think my brother and sister were attracted to those three mutated dogs. When the little guy gets well, I will give them to him. Brothers and sisters, send it away! That couple is not a superpower, and they don't have to worry about their livelihood, so they are the most suitable candidates to adopt the little guy."

Yang Man smiled helplessly and said, "You, since you want your sister-in-law to teach you how to cultivate, why do you keep causing trouble for her? Aren't you afraid that no matter how hard you try, you won't be recognized?"

Chu Zhan pulled up a chair and sat down, "Don't worry, my siblings won't think this is trouble. Let's put it this way, some people may seem friendly on the surface, but in fact they are colder than anyone else. Our siblings feel very cold. But he has a clear distinction between good and evil. He shows no mercy to the evildoers and is straightforward and decisive. No matter what his status is, you will know it just by looking at Old Man Song.

But she is willing to provide milk powder and eggs alone to subsidize the children at the base. Most of those children are ordinary people at the bottom. This shows her powerful status. Even her younger brothers and sisters don't look at it. She thinks it is not evil at all. Not merciful, she thinks friendly and not stingy

Moreover, the child should be the softest part in her heart. She will not think it is troublesome, nor will she refuse. She wants the three mutant dogs. Maybe we can arrange for the child to be adopted by others. She won't refuse. Don't worry"

Yang Man: "That's true, but you'd better say hello to your siblings in advance. She also has to ask the couple if they are willing to adopt. Raising a child is no different than other things. It has a lot of responsibility.

If the couple is not willing, it is impossible for the siblings to force adoption."

"I understand. Thank you madam for reminding me. I will ask about the situation in advance. How is the child's condition now?"

"You have checked everything inside and outside. There is no external injury or internal injury, but the body function is very weak. I don't know how long this child has not eaten. Is it possible that his siblings gave him some medicine? Now his functions are slowly recovering. "

"It's not life-threatening. As long as he can recover, it won't be in vain for the three big guys to take him to the base for help."

I'm also quite envious of those three guys, but it's a pity that I'm too poor to support them."

"Haha! Our family really can't afford to support us. We are all supported by our younger siblings.

You go back and rest first. I will guard this little guy here tonight, and my younger siblings will replace me tomorrow morning."

"Come on, I'll go back then. Just be careful and don't catch a cold.

well! You women are all the same. Between a man and a child, your first choice is always the child.

It's a pity that I have to sleep alone on a cold night and stay alone in an empty room." He said as he walked out of the ward.

Yang Man looked at the back and laughed softly, but he was thinking in his heart, if the loneliness I spent in front of me for more than ten years could be exchanged for being with you now, then I think it would be worth it.