161-170

Chapter 161 Chu Zhan De Qingfeng's Kung Fu

Although Mr. Chu didn't agree with Minglan's idea, considering her physical condition, he followed her

"Yes, yes, why do I understand other people's thoughts? I just understand yours."

Minglan leaned on Mr. Chu's chest, "You are so old, but you still have a slippery tone."

Mr. Chu smiled and said, "How can this be glib? I speak from the bottom of my heart."

Minglan moved her nose, "How do I feel that I smell the sweetness of sweet potatoes?"

Mr. Chu helped Minglan up and sat up, and brought over the porridge on the table.

"You have a really good nose. This is the sweet potato porridge that the boss's wife cooked for you."

Minglan asked in surprise, "Have you succeeded in cultivating sweet potatoes?"

Mr. Chu also nodded happily, "Well, the test part has been successful. Now we can start to expand the planting.

Our base will no longer be short of food! "

Minglan happily scooped a spoonful of sweet potato porridge into her mouth, chewed it a few times, and swallowed it.

"The quality of the sweet potatoes is good, sweet and soft, how is the yield?"

Mr. Chu sat beside the bed, "With the nourishment of the wood element, the output will be three times that of before the apocalypse."

Specialized in hydroponics, without the input of wood-type abilities, the yield is slightly worse than before the apocalypse."

"Then are there enough wood-type superpowers in our base?"

"The test interval is definitely enough. After expanding the scale of planting, of course the more the better."

Don't worry about these things, the boss and the others will arrange it for you.

You have a very important task now, which is to take good care of your body.

You are the backbone of our family, the mythical beast that controls the house!

"I can't do it without you."

Minglan laughed and said, "Fuck you, you are the divine beast."

Mr. Chu also laughed, "Okay, okay, I am, we both are, haha!"

Minglan glared at Mr. Chu and slowly ate half the bowl of porridge.

At this moment, Chu Zhan came to the residence of Qingfeng and the others. It was just a small single room.

They are only provided with one meal for free every day. If they want more, they have to work.

Chu Zhan sat on the stool, Qingfeng and the other three stood

Chu Zhan said, "I don't know what I said. How are the three of you thinking about it?"

The three of them looked at each other, Qingfeng stepped forward and said, "We are just the lowest disciples of the Qingshan Sect.

From the moment we step out of the Qingshan Sect's boundary

Unless the elders of the sect allow us to go back

Otherwise we wouldn't be able to find it at all, the entrance back to the sect

"So what you said, we really can't do it."

Chu Zhan tapped the table with his hand, "Are you sure the exercises you wrote to me are true?"

Qingfeng nodded, "Our lower-level disciples all have this technique.