61-70

Chapter 61 Base Condition

Chu Xiao put the porridge on the table next to the bed, took out a bowl and scooped out a bowl of porridge, "wife, I will feed you porridge."

Jiang Yu leaned against the head of the bed, "I'll do it myself, and you can eat too. It'll get cold later."

Jiang Yu paused and asked Ai Lan, "Auntie, have you eaten?"

Chu Xiao put the porridge in his wife's hand, "Wife, now you can no longer be an aunt, you have to follow your husband and your mother."

Minglan said with a smile, "We had instant noodles this morning. It doesn't matter anything. Xiaoyu can do whatever she feels comfortable with. Then you guys eat first and I'll go out to see you father." Minglan said then she got up and left the bedroom

Jiang Yu scooped up a spoonful of porridge and put it into his mouth. He felt pretty good, but Chu Xiao couldn't eat it, but he didn't show it.

Jiang Yu suddenly said, "Although they have eaten, they must have consumed enough after walking so far. I will bring out some breakfast and you can give it to them. They are not suitable to eat this now."

Chu Xiao looked up at his wife, and his heart was so moved, what kind of cutie is this? Why are you so considerate?

Jiang Yu asked again, "What kind of breakfast do your parents usually like to eat? Chinese or Western?"

Chu Xiao smiled and said, "It's not that particular, just get something easy to control."

"Then let me get them some steamed dumplings and two portions of preserved egg and lean meat porridge! Oh, by the way, there seems to be salted duck eggs as well."

Chu Xiao looked at the steaming breakfast that appeared on the table out of thin air, "Wife, thank you, you eat first, I will send it out to my parents."

"Um"

Chu Xiao brought the things to the living room on a tray, "Mom and dad are having breakfast. The weather is too cold and it gets cold too fast. We have to eat quickly."

Minglan "Your dad and I really ate instant noodles this morning. Don't worry about us. You go and eat with your wife first. I'll ask you something when we come out later."

Chu Xiao put the tray on the coffee table, "Don't I know you guys? You must not have eaten. Why are you so polite to your son? Eat it quickly. It will get cold later. Your daughter-in-law took the initiative to pick this for you. What I just made is not suitable for you to eat now. It's not that your daughter-in-law is reluctant to part with it. Don't think too much about it."

Minglan glanced at Chu Xiao, "Are your dad and I like that? Brat, hurry up and take care of your wife's food. Your dad and I can eat by ourselves."

Chu Xiao chuckled and said, "Okay, then I'll go into the house."

Watching Chu Xiao enter the room, Minglan smiled and shook her head, "This brat is getting more and more unstable as he grows older."

Old man Chu picked up a small steamed bun with chopsticks and took a bite before saying, "He is just a young boy in love now. How do you expect him to be more stable? Eat quickly, don't let down your son and daughter-in-law."

Minglan picked up a piece of preserved egg and lean meat porridge, lowered her head and took a sip. After swallowing it, she sighed and said: "Eating this delicious breakfast again, it really feels like it's a lifetime ago. It's so delicious."

"Well, there are also salted duck eggs. I'll peel one for you."

"Okay, haha! I couldn't live without this when eating porridge before."