221-230

Chapter 221 Are there any other tricks?

Jiang Yu, Xuan Qing, and Wen Jinyan each held a child. Jiang Yu said, "Let's go."

Jiang Ting watched his niece holding the child and said, "Little niece, let your uncle hold it!"

Jiang Yu asked Erbao, "Erbao, do you want grandpa to hold you?"

Erbao estimated his weight, stretched out his hands to Jiang Ting, "Grandpa, hug me"

With a smile on his face, Jiang Ting carefully took Erbao over. His movements were a little stiff, but he was still okay.

Erbao moved his little buttocks to find a comfortable position, then turned to Jiang Yu and said, "Erbao is heavy, mom, rest."

Jiang Yu smiled and nodded. Xuanqing looked at it and saw that everyone was ready.

"Let's go!"

The group of people then walked out of the yard and walked towards the base gate.

After walking for half an hour, we arrived at the base gate. Not only were Feng Yan and Jiang Ting's people there,

All the men from the Chu family were there, and behind them, there was a group of people with weapons.

Jiang Ting took the second treasure off his shoulders, protected it in his arms, looked at Mr. Chu and said

"Chu Yao, what's the matter? Do you still want to detain us?"

Mr. Chu stood up and said, "Of course not. I have sent people back to the people at Qunying Base."

People in Hurricane Base and Thunder Base can leave at any time if they want to.

But if you want to take people from my Chu family, do you want to ask us if we agree? "

Jiang Ting smiled sarcastically, "Are there any members of your Chu family here?"

Mr. Chu was not afraid of sarcasm and said directly, "You can all leave, but the children must stay."

No matter what? They are also the blood of my Chu family."

Xuanqing rolled her eyes indecently and said in a cold tone, "If we don't agree, how are you going to stay?"

Mr. Chu: "Sir, you are not an ordinary person, but the child has the blood of my Chu family. It is only natural that we keep the child."

Sir, you are a reasonable person, so you shouldn't stop me, right? "

Xuanqing: "Ha! I'm really not a reasonable person."

Elder Chu wanted to say something else, but Jiang Yu said, "I know what your Chu family has planned."

If you want to use your child, let me agree to your conditions.

"You underestimate me too much." During the whole process, Jiang Yu didn't even look at Chu Xiao.

Chu Xiao, who had been paying attention to Jiang Yu, felt his heart sink to the bottom.

Mr. Chu gave Chu Zhan a look, and Chu Zhan made a few gestures.

Jiang Yu and the others were surrounded by weapons with high destructive power.

The guards brought by Hurricane Base and Thunder Base have all their weapons loaded.

Mr. Chu: "Jiang Yu, we were once a family.

You gave birth to two grandsons and one granddaughter for our Chu family.

I don't want to fight you either, but I'm forced to have no choice.

If you agree to the conditions, our Chu family will not compete with you for your children for the time being.