241-250

Chapter 241 Enemies meet

One of them was dressed brightly, like a rich lady before the end of the world, and said to Shu Yue, "Auntie, I heard that your missing son is back. Why have we been sitting here for so long? No one has been seen?" "

Although Shu Yue smiled, the smile did not reach her eyes. "They have very important things to do. They are not back yet, but my little granddaughter is back."

This rich lady is none other than Ruan Nian's eldest sister-in-law, Tang Shuang. She is used to being domineering at home. No matter where she goes, she likes to act like the host.

Tang Shuang said meaningfully, "Well, your family really dotes on your granddaughter. At this point, you still can't see anyone.

If this were in my home, I wouldn't tolerate this kind of behavior

"I'm not telling you, auntie, your little granddaughter is living abroad with her father, and she doesn't know if she has contracted any bad habits, so you should take some time to eat."

Shu Yue's face looked very ugly, and Ruan Nian also looked down, "Sister-in-law, this is the Jiang family, not the Ruan family.

"If you want to discuss family rules, please go back and talk."

Tang Shuang said nonchalantly, "Sister-in-law, it's not the elder sister-in-law who talks about you, but you are also the eldest daughter-in-law of this family? You have to establish the rules that should be established.

If you were in the Ruan family, I would never tolerate the behavior of this guy who just came back from your family."

"Then what are you going to do?", a cold voice came from the stairs. Jiang Yu put his hands in his pockets and lazily walked down the stairs.

"This is the first time in my life that I have seen such a shameless person, showing off to someone else's house.

I can do whatever I want, it's none of your business. Do you live by the sea? "

Tang Shuang's face turned green, Shu Yue stood up happily and went to greet her, "Little granddaughter, did you sleep well? Are you hungry?

"Grandma is going to make you something to eat. We can just ignore those people who have their nostrils turned upward and are willing to be monkeys."

Jiang Yu pulled the old lady and said, "No, grandma, I've already eaten."

Shu Yue pulled her granddaughter towards the living room, "Grandma will introduce a few people to you. This is you..."

"Liu Ya met an old classmate and pretended to be a quail. Have you done anything wrong?" Before Shu Yue finished speaking, Jiang Yu looked at Liu Ya who was hiding behind the crowd with cold eyes.

She is not the real Jiang Yu. She has no interest in getting to know these old ladies and so on.

The reason why I came downstairs is that my spiritual consciousness observed that there was an 'old acquaintance' here.

Liu Xiangqin, the second daughter-in-law of the Jiang family, pulled Liu Ya beside her and said, "Xiaoya, is she really your classmate? Go say hello!"

If Liu Ya had known that she would meet Jiang Yu here today, she would never have come. She knew what she was doing. There were legal restrictions before the end of the world. Jiang Yu had no evidence, so what could he not do to her? But it's not certain now. Even if it's just a suspicion, the Jiang family's protective character may kill her at any time.

When Shu Yue saw her little granddaughter, her eyes were cold, and then she looked at the one named Liu Ya. Isn't this the goddaughter recognized by her second wife?