51-60

Chapter 51 Rescue people

Jiang Yu suddenly appeared, holding a formation disk in his hand, and shouted, "Come closer to me right now."

Chu Zhan immediately lowered his head and said, "With this person as the center, move closer immediately."

Chu Xiao was the first to run to his wife's side. Tens of thousands of people immediately approached Jiang Yu. Jiang Yu was not idle either. He quickly formed seals with his hands, activated the formation disk, and threw the turntable into the air, emitting a dazzling white light.

After the white light passed, everyone suddenly found that their heads no longer hurt and they could no longer hear the harsh sound. But when they looked up, they could still see the huge bat chirping.

Jiang Yu also breathed a sigh of relief. She was in the process of promotion when she heard the alarm sound. She diverted part of her attention to look outside. Everything happening at the base was within the scope of her consciousness, and she saw all the actions. inside

Also, before the bat swarm launched the attack, she had successfully advanced, and her cultivation had reached the peak of the golden elixir. She showed up immediately before her cultivation could be consolidated, because she knew that this group of people, including those with superpowers, were there. There is absolutely no chance of survival under the attack of this group of zombie bats. Not only them, but the entire base will be destroyed by then. Then wouldn't her hard work running here to the child be in vain?

Jiang Yu looked up at the leader of the zombie bat, howling hard, and turned to ask Chu Xiao, "Was this thing very intelligent before it mutated?"

Chu Xiao was still immersed in the excitement of meeting his wife. After seeing it, Chu Zhan answered the question for him, "Before the mutation, the IQ of a bat should be about the same as that of a two or three-year-old child."

Jiang Yu looked up at the swarm of zombie bats waiting for their fate in the sky and asked, "How much attack power can your air-raid shelter withstand?"

Chu Zhan estimated before saying, "It won't be a problem to fire mortars for ten consecutive minutes."

The corner of Jiang Yu's mouth twitched. Asking this question was in vain, and answering it was in vain. How did she know how much impact a mortar had, and how much it would have if it was fired for ten minutes?

Chu Xiao saw that his wife didn't understand, so he explained, "The last time you exploded the zombie rat, it took about three or four."

Jiang Yu touched her belly and nodded. Chu Xiao then focused on his wife's belly, and his jaw almost dropped. "My wife, why has your belly grown so big? Is it heavy? "

Jiang Yu looked down at his tall belly and said, "It's quite heavy."

He took out a chair from the space and upon seeing this, Chu Xiao quickly helped her sit on it. The rest of the Chu family were also exchanging glances. They did not expect that their belly would be so big after three months.

Chu Zhan wiped the sweat and blood mixed with blood from his forehead and asked, "Fourth brother and sister, what is this? How long can it last?"

Jiang Yu raised his head and looked at Chu Zhan, "This is an isolation formation disk that can isolate external attacks, including mental attacks. Don't you think you can't feel the headache now? You can probably last for ten days!"

At this time, someone said, "Look, these zombie bats also have superpowers. Some of them are spitting fire, some are spitting ice cubes, and some are spitting water and flapping their wings. Those should be wind-type superpowers."