281-290

Chapter 281 Eavesdropping

Jiang Ting's expression was unpredictable. Their family had nothing to gain.

But there is a lot to be gained from the little niece who has just returned home.

And this is such a coincidence. My niece has just returned home, and her mother will meet her parents once she goes out.

It just so happened that what I saw vaguely was the room where my niece slept.

It seems that he has to pay close attention to this family of three. Whether they are humans or ghosts, there will always be clues.

"Mom, our house is not suitable for anyone to live in right now.

Xiaohao needs a quiet environment to practice well

The three children are still young. If strangers suddenly come to the house, they will feel uncomfortable playing.

What's more, this kind of thing happened. We all know how much Xiaobao attaches importance to cookies.

Don't let them come to your door in the future! "

Shu Ya sighed and nodded, "I know, I've already asked people to take them to see the house.

"What I'm worried about now is Xiaobao, I really don't know how to coax her back."

Ruan Nian comforted her mother-in-law, "Mom, children are very forgetful.

Maybe I'll forget about it after a while. Didn't dad pass by?

"It's possible, dad will bring them back later."

Beiyang Mountain

Jiang Yu used two invisibility charms, and the two of them entered the large manor in a big way.

The outside is a modern building, but the inside is ancient style.

It was also decorated quite festively, with red silk hanging everywhere, and even a big red flower tied on the rockery.

There are pavilions, rockeries, artificial lakes and maids in ancient costumes everywhere.

A group of maids carrying trays passed by Jiang Yu and the others.

Red wedding dress, phoenix crown, phoenix hairpin, embroidered shoes...

"Senior brother, are we here at someone's wedding banquet?"

"It should, maybe, probably!

"Baby, you might even be able to attend the wedding ceremony of your own team member."

"What?"

"Let's go, senior brother will take you to the theater."

The two of them were now using invisibility charms. Wen Jinyan led Jiang Yu into a wedding hall in a swaggering manner.

There are rows of men in ancient costumes, but the expressions on their faces contradict the festive atmosphere in the lobby.

Everyone's faces were full of bitterness and hatred. Those who didn't know it thought they were about to be guillotined.

Jiang Yu found his team member among the men in the red dress uniform.

Not to mention, all of our team members look good when dressed like this.

No wonder he was picked up to be a groom

Jiang Yu raised a smile and sent a message to his team members

"Now that you are a groom, just smile. Don't look sad and make yourself bitter and resentful."

If you offend the bride, will you suffer? "