361-364 (End)

Chapter 361 Xuan Ming wants to visit his disciple

Valley of Worry

After receiving the letter from his junior brother, Xuan Ming looked up to the sky and laughed. If the worry-free valley was not protected by a barrier, it would probably have spread to Hidden Mist Mountain.

When the people in Wuyou Valley heard the commotion, except for the shameless Ling Xue, everyone else gathered over

Xuan Guang looked at the eldest brother's red face and said, "Elder brother, is this a promotion in cultivation?"

I looked up and saw no movement!

"You haven't been promoted yet. Is it still too early? I just received the message from the third child.

"I have disciples and grandchildren."

Xuan Guang rolled his eyes at his senior brother, "Don't you know this a long time ago?

Your apprentice is so powerful that you have kidnapped the third apprentice!

The disciple of the third child has become your disciple.

"Senior Brother's reflex arc won't be that long, you just realized it now."

Xuan Ming: "Dabao, Erbao, Xiaobao are naturally my disciples, but I have another disciple."

"That girl Jiang Yu is pregnant."

"That's right? How is it possible? Their cultivation levels are not low."

"That's right. It's not the third child who wants to make you happy on purpose, right?"

"I also think it's unlikely. Could Third Senior Brother have made a mistake?"

Jiaqin sat next to her boyfriend and retorted, "What's impossible? Junior sister is not an ordinary person.

When she first came to Wuyou Valley, Dabao and the others had just been born. Think about it, where was her cultivation at that time?

Now that she has such a good relationship with her senior brother, it's only a matter of time before she gets pregnant! What's all the fuss about?"

Only then did everyone realize, yes, if we use common sense to judge, how did the Dabao and the Two Treasures come to be?

Xuan Ming's second son said, "I plan to go and see for myself tomorrow.

"Worry-free Valley matters, you handle it for me first."

Xuan Guang nodded, "No problem."

Jiaqin also wanted to go, but couldn't bear to part with it. Her boyfriend, who had just been released, felt aggrieved and stayed behind.

the next day

Wen Jinyan woke up on time and saw the baby sleeping soundly in his arms.

He just lay there without moving, looking at the baby without blinking.

The baby's belly is pressing against my waist, and I can clearly feel the baby moving.

Wen Jin didn't dare to move, because she was afraid of hurting the baby, and she was also worried about hurting the child.

Probably because the child was making a little noise, Jiang Yu turned over in a daze, and unconsciously put his hand on his belly, touching it gently.

Then fell asleep again

Wen Jinyan then gently turned sideways and gently placed his hand on the baby's swollen belly.

Feeling the child move from time to time, a smile appeared on the corner of the mouth unconsciously