261-270

Chapter 261 Uncle shows off

After Wen Jinyan harvested the super-powerful zombie crystal cores, he took his treasure and left gracefully.

Those who watched their performance took a long time to come back to their senses.

Jiang Ting coughed twice and ordered, "The first team continues to defend, while the second and third teams clean up the battlefield."

Jiang Yaohua also coughed lightly, "Second brother, third brother, let's go back!"

"good"

The three old men left in a brisk and hurried manner, going back to spend time with their little granddaughter and great-grandson.

Chen Jianzhou is extremely envious. He has a daughter and a granddaughter, but he really doesn't have such a powerful one.

Jiang Ting looked at the old guy Chen Jianzhou and said proudly, "Envy me! I don't envy you either."

That's my niece. My niece is so good. She's so awesome.

All the daughters and granddaughters in your family combined are not worth my niece.

From now on, my Jiang family will also have the apple of their eye.

"It's not just your family that has a daughter, hahaha", Jiang Ting laughed and left, asking you to say that my Jiang family is a monk's temple, now I will envy you to death

Chen Jianzhou looked at Jiang Ting's arrogant back and wished he could go over and give him a kick, but what they said was right. He had two daughters. They had no special skills other than being jealous. His granddaughter was still young. Well, maybe he could train her.

well! I'm so envious. Chen Jianzhou and Jiang Ting have been competing openly and secretly all their lives. They only have a slight advantage when it comes to having a daughter. Now when they compare, they are really dead in the dust.

well! Envy, envy

On the Jiang family's side, Shuya and Ruan Nian's faces were full of worry. Shuya was anxiously walking around the living room, and Ruan Nian was almost the same.

Xuanqing, on the other hand, was making tops in the backyard with his three disciples.

Xiaobao played at the Hope Base for a while, but his interest was interrupted as soon as he came. He was really in love with the top. 

She made gestures and descriptions to her master, squatted on the ground, and let her two brothers hold her hands and spin them in circles. She also added the supplementary descriptions of Dabao and Erbao, so she could survive for a long time.

Xuanqing finally realized, isn't it just a spinning top? That's not easy. I immediately took my three disciples to do it.

Xuanqing found a piece of ten-thousand-year-old rosewood in his collection, took his sword and started making a top

Xiaobao moved his nose and said, "Master, it smells good. I can smell the fragrance."

Xuanqing said with a smile while doing it, "Did Xiaobao say that the master is fragrant, or that the top is fragrant?"

Xiaobao immediately lay down on his master's back and said, "Master, the fragrance is fragrant, the top is fragrant."

Xuanqing smiled and shook his head, "Xiaobao is so good."

Xuanqing's speed was very fast. After a while, a polished and smooth 10,000-year-old rosewood top appeared.

The little baby couldn't put it down, touching it left and right, wagging its little nose to smell the fragrance, and wanted to pick it up, but even though the milk was exerted, the top did not move.