141-150

Chapter 141 Lingyun Team's Decision

Li Ting hesitated and said, "As a mother, my sister-in-law is not fully prepared. She should not be so courageous."

"And she also wants to protect her children. After all, for her, there is no safer place than her own territory, under her own nose."

Chu Zhan: "Has there been any news from the people who went out to look for it?"

Mr. Chu shook his head, "No, I don't expect any news to come back in a short time."

According to the flying speed described by Xiaotian, Yujian should have gone very far.

"The team we sent out is not moving very fast."

Chu Zhan wiped his face and said, "Fortunately, my sister-in-law is very capable, so we don't have to worry too much about her safety."

Where is the base? Did anything happen during this time? Is the Song family still at peace?"

Chu Ci: "The Song family attacked us in the middle of the night! But Jiang is still old and spicy, and his father made dumplings for him.

"The rest is useless, now I am very honest."

Chu Zhan finally had a smile on his face, "I've wanted to take action a long time ago, but it's okay now."

Yang Man had also cooked the meal at this time, and the family went to the dining room to talk while eating. The atmosphere was still quite good.

Over at the villa, everyone is gathered in Villa No. 2

They were also at the dining table, but the atmosphere seemed very dull. Eating the food they had been dreaming of these past few days was like chewing wax.

Song Yanlin put down the bowl, "What are you doing, what are you doing?

If we don't eat well and have a good rest, how will we set off tomorrow?

"Instead of sulking and worrying here, it is better to eat well, drink well now, have a good night's rest, and be in the best mental state tomorrow. Let's try to walk a few more miles."

Then Song Yanlin took the lead and everyone started gobbling it up

Jiang Hongying secretly wiped her tears aside. The most useless ones were their husband and wife.

I can't find anyone to help, and I can't help with anything.

They don't even have the ability to leave the base, so they can only stay in the protective shield left by the boss every day.

Wu Linlei was also sad. He put his hand under the table and took his wife's hand.

After dinner, the captain and vice-captain were absent, and Song Yanlin temporarily took over as captain.

"Let's study it, which direction should we go tomorrow?"

Tang Jie: "I think we should look in the direction where the boss flew away."

Luo Hao: "No, change the direction. The vice-captain will definitely look in that direction."

Jiang Cheng: "Will the boss return to M City again?"

Sun Miao: "No, there is nothing that the boss is concerned about. Besides, she can't tell the direction in the first place. How does she know where City M is?"

Hua Qing: "Let's go in one direction. If there is a base, go in and inquire. Maybe the boss is at a certain base now."

Sun Miao put her hand on her chin, thinking and thinking. What suddenly occurred to her? Ichiko stood up excitedly