231-240

Chapter 231 Arrival at Jiang's House

When Jiang Ting saw his son coming, he said to him, "I'll go back directly. You can take care of the rest as soon as possible."

"Then go home quickly and tell you something."

Jiang Hao: This is really his biological father. He hasn't even said a word of greeting when they met, and he has arranged a lot of things for him.

But what can be done? He could only nod in agreement, "I understand, Dad? I'll go first then."

Before Jiang Hao left, he nodded respectfully to Xuanqing and the others.

The guards followed Jiang Hao and left. Jiang Ting took Jiang Yu and they walked straight home.

He also said to Jiang Yu, "That was your cousin just now. His name is Jiang Hao. He is in his 30s and is an old bachelor."

We will be home soon. Your grandparents will be very happy to see you.

Our family is quite simple. We only have your grandparents, your eldest aunt, and your cousin.

"Little niece, don't be nervous, your grandparents, aunt and uncle are all very easy to get along with."

Jiang Yu is actually not nervous at all. Even though they are relatives of this body, she is not the real original owner.

Just like Master said, if you get along with more relatives, there will be no one who can make her feel wronged.

Jiang Ting hesitated for a moment and then said, "Xiao Yu, your grandparents are old. If they knew about the death of your parents, they would definitely not be able to accept the blow.

But they will definitely ask about your father's whereabouts

Can we tell a white lie to smooth this over?

I'm really worried about old men and women. If they can't hold on, they'll..."

Jiang Yu nodded, "I understand, uncle, don't worry!"

Jiang Ting nodded quickly, but he couldn't hide the sadness in his eyes. He would never see his brother again in this life.

The old couple of the Jiang family, plus Jiang Ting's daughter-in-law Ruan Nian, are still in the living room.

Ruan Nian's face was full of worry. She knew very well what kind of character her husband was. She originally planned to let Xiao Hao go today.

But the husband said that it was better for him to show more respect for the other party, so what's the point of sending a child away?

Since her husband left, she has been on tenterhooks. She is afraid that her husband will have a hot temper, offend the boss, and be killed by others. But what can she do?

Jiang Ting's father, Jiang Yaohua, looks calm on the surface, but actually he is panicking in his heart.

He knew very well the virtues of his eldest son. He had a bad temper and could not tolerate the slightest grain of sand in his eyes.

Jiang Ting's mother Shu Ya, although she is over 80 years old, can still see how stunning she was when she was young.

Looking at his wife, who was pretending to be calm, and her daughter-in-law, who looked sad, she shook her head and sighed, "You two, stop worrying so much!

"Our bear, although his temper is a bit grumpy, is still measured."

Ruan Nian sighed, "Mom, they left yesterday afternoon. Regardless of whether there was any result? They should have arrived home early today, but now there is no news at all. How can we not worry about it?"