351-360

Chapter 351 Pregnant

Wen Jinyan's eyes widened and she looked at the baby in disbelief, "Baby, what did you say?"

Jiang Yu also looked at his senior brother, "Senior brother, tell me first, who were you talking about just now?"

Wen Jinyan was still in shock. He didn't dare to move the hand he placed on Jiang Yu's stomach.

Jiang Yu laughed unkindly when she saw her senior brother in this state. When had her senior brother ever shown such a silly expression?

Find a mobile phone from the space, use the front camera, and take a photo

A beautiful girl with a bright smile and a silly-looking senior brother with dull eyes. They are quite interesting to watch.

After changing positions and taking a few more pictures, Wen Jinyan finally came back to his senses.

Still asking in disbelief, "Baby, are you really pregnant with my baby?"

How is this possible? His cultivation is at the stage of becoming a god, and the chance of having descendants is very slim.

Moreover, the baby's cultivation level is not low, so she can still conceive a child, which is simply lower than the chance of pie in the sky.

Jiang Yu put her cell phone away and pretended to be sad, "I'm pregnant, but the child's biological father doesn't want him."

Wen Jin said incoherently, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, baby, I want it."

How to describe it? Wen Jinyan felt that his emotions were like falling from heaven to hell, and then rising from hell to heaven again.

"But senior brother just said that he is very satisfied with his current life and does not want new members to join. He also said that he wants to leave here."

Wen Jinyan wanted to give herself a slap, "Baby, I'm sorry, I misunderstood

I thought you wanted Chu Xiao to join us and live with us

In other matters, I can be very generous, but only in matters related to you, senior brother really cannot be generous.

The maximum I can tolerate him being close to my children is the maximum I can tolerate.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have thought without asking clearly."

Jiang Yu chuckled. Did she have a lump in her head or water in her head?

Only then would she let her ex live with her current one. She's not that thick-skinned yet.

She looked at his senior brother speechlessly and said, "Senior brother, you really dare to think about it."

Wen Jinyan also felt that he was so stupid and smiled awkwardly, "Baby, when did you find out?"

Jiang Yu: "I also discovered it accidentally. When I first discovered it, I was shocked.

How lucky we must be to have a baby again."

She and her senior brother are both of high cultivation. To be able to have this baby is really a blessing from God.

She has lived in Xuantian Continent for more than a hundred years and has never heard of such a thing happening.

I didn't expect that in this life, I would meet her instead

Wen Jinyan moved slightly and placed the hand on the baby's belly.

Yeah, how lucky they are to have this baby

How lucky he is to have the life he has now with a wife and children

He feels that the luckiest thing in this life is to meet the baby, fall in love with the baby, and get the baby