331-340

Chapter 331 Chu Zhan's Reflection

As soon as Wen Jinyan returned to her room and closed the door, she hugged Jiang Yu tightly into his arms.

He wanted to do this when he was in the yard

Jiang Yu noticed that her senior brother's body was trembling slightly, "What's wrong with you, senior brother?"

Wen Jinyan said with pity, "Baby, I won't let you suffer at all in the future."

Jiang Yu hugged his waist back, "I'm not suffering now either!

"You almost hold me in your hands."

As long as Wen Jinyan thinks about his baby, he is pregnant with his belly and waiting in panic and fear for the baby to arrive.

Imagine the fear and loneliness in the baby's heart at that time

Is he extremely distressed?

"Baby, why didn't I get to know you earlier? I made you suffer so much."

Jiang Yu chuckled, "Maybe all the hardships I endured were just to meet my senior brother?

"Actually, it's not bad. Although I went through a period of frustration, I am very happy now."

Wen Jinyan held Jiang Yu's hand, tightened it a little more, and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Making you happy is my lifelong pursuit

I will continue to work hard"

Jiang Yu smiled, but she didn't realize how sweet her smile was.

The entire Chu family hurriedly returned home

Yang Man couldn't wait to open the bottle of treasure all the way.

Carefully pour out a pill and put it into your mouth carefully.

It wasn't until my throat rolled and I swallowed that my heart was put back to its original place.

Only then did she believe that she was not dreaming and that her child was really saved.

After Chu Zhan saw Yang Man sitting down, he immediately ran back to his younger brother's room to see

Opening the door, everything was still there, except for the tall figure.

Chu Zhan returned to the living room, Mr. Chu and Minglan looked at him expectantly

Chu Zhan sighed and shook his head, "My little brother is not back?"

The energy that Minglan had held up was gone, and her body fell weakly into Mr. Chu's arms.

Tears fell silently, "Why did you say that to Mo'er?

"He's already had a hard enough time."

Mr. Chu was also very heartbroken, "He will come back. When the anger subsides, he will come back."

Chu Zhan had a bad feeling in his heart. He almost brought this little brother up by himself.

He knows how stubborn his temper can be.

But now that everything has happened, I just hope that I will think about it soon.

Mr. Chu took out two medicine bottles: "Although we have obtained the medicine, we should not try them all rashly.

I'll go first. There's nothing to regret if you live to this age.

"If I can't survive it, it means there's something wrong with the medicine, so you should stop taking it."