151-160

Chapter 151 Zhuyan Dan

Valley of Worry

Jiang Yu in the space, after several days of hard work, finally succeeded in absorbing and refining the Qinglian Earth Core Fire

Jiang Yu ignored the embarrassment on his body and stood up happily and jumped a few times, "Great, we finally succeeded."

Jiang Yu cast several cleaning techniques on himself and couldn't wait to get them to refine the elixir of Zhuyan Dan.

She had collected all the other medicinal materials for Zhuyan Dan in her previous life. The only thing lacking was Guerlain.

Picking up the medicinal materials, she teleported to the alchemy room. Looking at this long-lost old friend, Jiang Yu's smile was as big as it could be.

Jiang Yu touched the alchemy furnace with care and wished she could hold it and kiss it.

Take a few deep breaths to calm down your mood

Just follow the order and refine the medicinal materials one by one. This process is very critical. The temperature of the fire is crucial, and the mental and spiritual power must also be highly coordinated.

Jiang Yu did every step carefully. Although he was already familiar with alchemy in his previous life, this was the first time in his life.

More than six hours have passed. Jiang Yu only needs to smell the fragrance of the medicine from the alchemy furnace to know whether the quality of the medicine is good or bad.

But she doesn't dare to relax at all now. This is the critical moment for the elixir. If you don't pay attention, or your mind is unstable, this pot of elixir will be useless.

More than an hour passed. Jiang Yu put away the fire and came to the alchemy furnace.

Open the lid carefully, and the aroma of medicine comes out.

The elixir wrapped in spiritual power flew out of the alchemy furnace, and Jiang Yu reached out to catch it.

Opening his palms, seven round pills appeared in front of him.

Jiang Yu picked one up with his other hand and looked carefully. There were six pill patterns on it.

"Haha! Although the order rate is not high, fortunately, the quality has improved, and the cooking skills in my previous life have not deteriorated."

Jiang Yu started learning alchemy at the fifth level of Qi refining in his previous life.

Summarize the reasons for each failure, slowly accumulate experience bit by bit, and only after building the foundation, can you successfully refine the second-grade elixir.

In this life, I have the experience accumulated in the previous life, as well as the cultivation level in the early stage of Nascent Soul.

I am already standing on the shoulders of giants. Although I expected the result, I am still very happy to see it.

Especially the Zhu Yan Dan, which I had dreamed of in my previous life and had not mastered until my death, but I got it at the beginning of this life.

Jiang Yu picked up a pill and threw it into his mouth without hesitation.

Put the remaining six pills into a jade bottle.

Walking out of the alchemy room, I saw Maomao, Doudou, and Pudding lying weakly on the ground. 

Jiang Yu patted his forehead, "I'm just telling you! I always feel like I'm thinking about something."

When Maomao and the others saw Jiang Yu's figure, their eyes shone with light and they whined.