191-200

Chapter 191 Back to the villa

Jiang Yu looked at Xiaobao's excited and happy look and couldn't bear to tell the truth, but Wen Jinyan said, "Xiaobao, this should be an alarm sound.

Just like in the TV series, when a bad guy is found, the police car will sound the siren

"Although the sound is different, the effect is the same. It indicates that danger is coming. I tell everyone to protect yourself."

Xiaobao blinked his big eyes and almost shed tears, "We are not bad people! Why is it still ringing?"

Wen Jinyan said softly, "Of course our little treasure is not a bad person, she is the cutest angel."

But we came to their place without notifying them in advance.

Just like if a stranger comes to our home, will we not believe him?

"When we go and get to know them, and become familiar with them, the next time we come back, that voice won't ring."

Xiaobao nodded with red eyes, "Oh!"

As for the Hope Base, after the alarm was sounded, those without combat effectiveness hid in an orderly manner, while those with combat effectiveness quickly armed themselves.

Except for the women and children, the Chu family who were having dinner all rushed towards the city gate.

Yilan watched Chu Xiao run out and hurriedly followed. Minglan nodded with satisfaction. Being able to put Mo'er's safety first shows how deep her feelings for her Mo'er are.

Before the people on the tower had time to fire, the behemoth had already flown over their heads.

Looking at the dense crowd, Xiaobao's depressed mood immediately turned around and he said happily, "Mom, there are so many people down there!"

"Yes, is Xiaobao happy?"

"Happy, happy, I will definitely make many good friends."

Chu Xiao, who was running, caught this conversation, braked suddenly, and stared fixedly in the air.

Chu Rui, who was coming from behind, bumped directly into Chu Xiao and stumbled to steady himself, "Uncle, what are you doing?"

Xuanqing was in mid-air, flying at a low speed and said, "Everyone, we don't mean any harm, we just came back to see some old friends.

"Causing panic is really a misunderstanding, I'm sorry."

The voice with spiritual power spread throughout the Hope Base, but the people in the Hope Base not only did not relax their vigilance, but became even more alert.

Seeing this, Jiang Yu said in a voice with spiritual power, "I am Jiang Yu, the captain of Lingyun Team. Don't worry.

I just came back to meet my team members."

Xiaobao thought it was quite funny. He gave the nine-tailed fox he was holding to his elder brother, put his two small hands to his mouth like a trumpet and shouted, "I am Xiaobao. I am here to make friends. I am not a bad person."

Of course, the little milky voice cannot travel very far, but the environment is so quiet that many people can hear it.

When Chu Xiao heard Jiang Yu speak, he could no longer describe the emotions in his heart. Various emotions such as excitement, joy, and longing emerged, and his eyes suddenly turned red.

When I heard my daughter's little milky voice, I burst into tears and laughed again.

Many people below still remember Jiang Yu's life-saving grace.