321-330

Chapter 321 Camp layout differentiation

Because Jiang Yu is in the Jiang family, he still has a certain prestige in this group.

I quickly found a healing power user.

After the healing power user treated Shu Xinwan, he said to Shu Ya, "Mrs. Jiang, my power level is not high.

"I can only cure it to this extent, and there is nothing else I can do."

Shu Ya looked at Shu Xinwan who looked much better, and her heart returned to its original position. As long as her life is not in danger, it would be fine.

"Thank you. If you hadn't taken action today, she would have been in danger."

"You're welcome, compared to what Mr. Jiang has done for us, what I have done is nothing."

After the healing power user left, Shu Xinwan complained to her aunt, "Auntie, this person is not dedicated at all. He is not willing to treat me any more even though he still has some energy left."

I lost so much blood and was on the verge of death. Although my life is not in danger now, with my current physical condition, how long will it take for me to recover? "

Shu Ya frowned, "Xinwan, you just walked away from the hell gate, why haven't you made any progress?

If someone is willing to save you, you should be grateful. He doesn't owe you anything.

Now that I'm saving you, it's for your cousin's sake. What else do you want?

Is there something wrong with my education? Or is this just your nature?

"You have really disappointed my aunt again and again."

Although Shu Xinwan felt very dissatisfied at the moment, she was crying all day long, and it wasn't all because of that bitch, but she didn't dare to be stubborn anymore.

Her current condition makes it difficult for her to go to the ground. Until she recovers, she has to rely on this old woman. She can't offend her to death.

"I know I was wrong, aunt, and I will slowly change it.

"You believe me, I will definitely change over time."

Su Ya looked at Shu Xinwan, whose eyes were red and crying non-stop. She felt helpless. She was quick to admit her mistakes every time, but she was equally quick to make mistakes.

This is the last time she has to work for him. When she recovers her health, she will never interfere in anything she does.

In the valley, Xuanqing and Wen Jinyan, who had been busy all day, had just cleared out the foundation and laid a few piles.

Several people returned to the camp. Wen Jinyan was going to work on dinner, but Jiang Yu stopped him

"Senior brother, you have been busy all day, so there is no need to cook dinner. Just eat what you saved before." 

As she said that, she took out the food, which was prepared by her senior brother when she was in Worry-free Valley.

Wen Jinyan is actually not tired at all. He is a sword cultivator and his physical strength is very high. This kind of work really doesn't tire him.

But he really enjoys the attitude of the baby caring about him. He feels warm in his heart. The baby has him in his heart and feels sorry for him.

They had just finished dinner when Song Yanlin and the others came over.

Jiang Yu asked, "Have you all eaten?"

Sun Miao sat down next to the boss, "Boss, don't worry about these little things. We are all adults and will take care of ourselves."