Fourteen - Revenge Plan

Chapter fourteen: Revenge Plan
Kyle’s P.O.V.

After three hours of training Moonstone pups, we finally had time for rest. That was a long day. Alpha’s second and third in command are better than any other wolf. I don’t think they need training but rest of wolves, well calling them wolves is a shame to wolves. They are mere pups. They can easily be defeated by rogues or any other pack. There are some wolves which are really good but majority of them are only to scare humans without aid.

“We are here to teach pups,” Will grumbled.

“Even pups can do better than them. Those mutts think they are invincible when they can hardly stand against a gust of wind.” Don joined.

Jason was with his mate Allie. Will and Don have not found their mates yet and I’m sure that day is not far away. Both are amazing warriors from my pack.

“I think we should send Jason back. This pack will require about a month. I can’t let the pack to feed on their own for that long. Jason will take care of everything.” I put forward my views.

“Jason and Allie will leave. Can’t you call someone other, I mean some other warriors from pack to teach these pups.” Will argued.

“We can’t do that. We are here to help.”

“Sure we will help, indirectly.”

I rolled my eyes.

“We are staying.” I said with finality in my voice. He sighed and nodded his head. There was silence that engulfed the atmosphere. It was dreading until Will decided to break it.

“You’re staying so that you can hump the Luna, right?”

** **

We were in living room after Jason and Allie left. Will and Don were constantly complaining to me. They wanted to go back to pack because this one was like teaching alphabet to an infant. They tried to mind link me but I blocked and asked them to voice their thoughts but of course they could not do that because third in command and Eric were also there. Will and Don dare not to mess with them in their territory.

I thought about this pack and another encounter with Luna. It was almost terrifying to find Luna of the pack you are staying with inside your bathroom waiting for you in nothing but a towel which hardly covered her round behind. For a horny wolf like me, it was almost impossible to refuse her seductions. When I went back to my room wrapped in a floral scent, I was on high alert. My little friend also went on high alert when she tried to seduce me by dropping that only piece of cloth covering her petite frame. Usually I wouldn’t have minded and took advantage of the situation if his mate wasn’t Alpha and didn’t have any capability to set lose his whole pack on me.

She seemed angry when I refused her advances. She knew what she was doing to me by that smirk on her face when her eyes noticed my predicament down there. I had two problems, Luna and my two warriors.

“Hey Alpha Kyle,” A beautiful voice said. I stared into the emerald orbs of the heavenly face that belonged to same girl I met yesterday.

I cocked my head to side trying to remember her name. She is Dave’s sister. What is her name? I knew it yesterday. Am I growing old too fast?

“I’m Sera Winters.” She introduced herself and then I relived the memory when Daniel had said her name as if he was going to kill anyone who said it apart from him.

“Hi Sera,” I said it anyways. It’s not like she is Daniel’s mate and he will explode if I flirt with her.

“You’re in deep thoughts.” She took the seat at my side, her left arm caressing my right with so much tenderness. Her flesh was the softest I’ve ever felt. It was more like softness of a petal.