Twenty Three - Sleep

Chapter Twenty Three- Sleep

Sera's P.O.V.

Daniel was in office room wasting his time because being the irresponsible Alpha he is, he doesn't do duties. He was there to enjoy his success on making me jealous, which was only in his mind. I didn't get jealous. All I did was walk away when he and Shea were making out on the couch because it was so disgusting. Who would like to watch a couple making out? I am not sick that way. So being a good girl, I am, I left them to their business.

My memories roamed back to the fight with Kyle. I was so hurt that day. I felt jealous of Daniel being with Shea because he had just asked me, his real mate, to leave him. It was hurtful. But now I care the least. Yeah it is sort of annoying to see them both together but I have to be here.

I will get Daniel. Just to cause him pain.

"Hey Daniel," I greeted with a smile as I entered the office room, standing directly in front of his chair. He looked up at me with a frown which was then changed to smug look.

"What are you doing here Sera?" He asked with a smirk.

"Did Dave talk to you?" I asked cocking my head to side. He pushed himself off chair and towered over me. Why are boys so tall? It irritates me.

"Yeah. He told me that Manny was pregnant." He answered casually and watched me closely. "You know I can never get Shea pregnant if you are here."

"Why? Do I have that effect on you? Can't get Shea to bed?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"My won't let her get pregnant because you are here. It always wants you." He told me with a serious tone.

I smirked at him and leaned forward. My breath fanned his face that made his eyes close. I knew what he was waiting for but I was not going to give him that. My face went past his cheeks and I blew in his ear.

He shivered.

I smirked in victory. "Why resist your wolf then?" I whispered. I raised my right hand and placed my index finger on his arm sliding it down slowly.

I could hear his heartbeat. His mind was jumbled up as if he was high.

And I bit his earlobe. I wanted to make it painful but appeared to be pleasurable to him as he groaned my name. He looked in pain when I pulled away and stood at a distance of about five meters from him. He opened his eyes slowly. They were glazed over. I knew he was having mental conversation with his horny wolf.

"What will Shea say about that?" I asked smugly.

He came back to his senses and seemed ready to kill me.

Daniel was glaring at me, his eyes were dark. He was angry, very angry. And what did I exactly do? Just seduce him and then left him hot and bothered. There is one virtue of mating bond, it heightens your needs for mate and there in a virtue of dislike too, you can resist that person even after the mating bond calls you back.

"It's my wolf," he growled at me. "Don't take advantage of my wolf like this. If you had accepted my rejection then things would have been easier. It's your fault."

"Come on Daniel, I thought you'd like it since you were alone while your fake mate is with someone else." I shrugged casually.

He glared at me. "What do you mean?"

"Clueless Alpha. I feel sorry for you." I said in a taunting voice. "You will feel that hurt everyday Daniel. Your fake mate thinks the game is in her hands but she is wrong. I have upper hand here. I have control over you and you can't even deny that."