Forty One - The End

Chapter Forty one - The End

Flashback **

"I didn't expect you to run away like that," Blood Devil smirked at he saw Vladimir near the boundaries of the Vampire Kingdom.

It appeared like Vladimir had found out that Sera was his mate and he wanted her. Blood Devil thought it was better to dispose him off. Vladimir had never shown any skills like Sera. The warlock was nothing more than a puppet for him to play his role.

But Blood Devil knew that after knowing about his mate, Vladimir would not sit quiet. He would try to get her back at every cost. Besides, Vladimir carried some secrets of Vampire Kingdom that only a king should have knowledge of. No matter how Blood Devil looked at it, Vladimir was a mere hindrance in his path.

Also, the way Blood Devil had left in the search of Vladimir, everyone in the Vampire Kingdom must already be thinking that Vladimir had done something wrong. He will just make up a story and tell them that Vladimir tried to betray him.

If he gave Vladimir a painful death, the vampires in the kingdom will fear their king. No one will stand against him, especially not when he would name Sera as his queen. He was going to have Sera at every cost. Killing Vladimir would work to his advantage in that case too. Sera will have no mate to turn to.

"I'm going to rescue Sera from your clutches," Vladimir growled. His green orbs brightened as he glared at Blood Devil.

"What are you saying Vladimir? Have you forgotten, you handed her over to me?"

Vladimir clenched his hands at that. Blood Devil smirked knowing he had hit a nerve. Before Vladimir could perceive any movement, Blood Devil had already launched himself on Vladimir and threw him against a tree.

Vladimir's body hit the tree with a force that shook it. He could feel pain exploding from his back as his backbone broke and he fell down with a thud. Dried leaves crunched under his fingers as the broken bones healed again. But he was lifted of the ground and pinned to the tree by Blood Devil's hand.

"You know what, I will kill you now. I will break every single bone of your body."

Blood Devil shoved Vladimir down and twisted his arm backwards. The crack of bones breaking made Blood Devil smirk. Vladimir bit back the scream that threatened to be released. When his arm was released, he was unable to move it. Rolling over, he managed to somehow let the arm heal but before he could even move, his knee was bent in an odd angle as Blood Devil forced his foot down on the joint. Yet not a cry came out of Vladimir's lips.

"And then I will show your corpse to Sera,"

Vladimir's body froze as he heard Sera's name from Blood Devil's lips. Her face popped in his eyes and that kiss... his lips still tingled.

Blood Devil leaned forward. "And then I will make her mine." He whispered in Vladimir's ear. Those words made his eyes widen. The idea of Sera and Blood Devil together made his stomach churn.

"I will have her in everyway possible. She will be mine. She will bear my children - the strongest race."

Vladimir squirmed under Blood Devil, his eyes swirling with different colors. He was trying to control his anger that was leaking out.

"Se-Sera would n-never do that," Vladimir choked out.

Blood Devil laughed sardonically at that. "It doesn't matter what she wants. What matters is what I want. And I get what I want."