Thirty Four- Chance

Chapter Thirty Four

- Chance

Sera's P.O.V.

The affectionate phase of Dave and Manny passed and they stared bickering. Dave was unhappy that Manny didn't mention about inviting Daniel's parents while Manny was angry that he didn't show up even after he was rescued. I was busy thinking about all the stuff that had happened and that was going to happen.

Things will go like this- Daniel will tell his father that I'm his real mate. His father will announce it to pack members and then I will be new Luna of the pack. It will help me connect with every wolf of the pack and that's what I want now I want to survive.

And the fake Luna, Shea might be crying over what she had lost. Her plan to cause pain to Daniel and me didn't go as she had expected. She didn't act fast enough and I had to snatch the opportunity. I'm never going to tell her about those photographs. I had collected them from Daniel's room last night before Shea could see them. God knows where she was at that hour but it doesn't matter me. I'm going to be new Luna.

Somewhere in my heart I think I'm doing the wrong thing. I don't know what will Daniel say when he comes to know that I'm a vampire. I hope he never comes to know that.

"...Sera's." I heard my name left from both of their mouth pulling me out of my thoughts.

Dave and Manny were both staring at me. I felt a little uncomfortable under their gaze.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I frowned. I contemplated reading their minds, Manny spoke.

"We were discussing whose fault is this."

"Fault?" I was confused.

"Yeah, you know we are fighting here because we kept secrets from each other."

"And why? Because you asked us to." Dave joined in standing up.

"That means it's your fault and you should be punished." Manny said with finality in her voice. My eyes widened as she said that.

"What?" I took a step back as they started advancing towards me. They both knew my weakness. It hadn't been explored since last year but I guess it's going to happen now. The horror!

I shuddered, ready to leave but before I could even move, I was tackled by huge weight on my back. It was Dave.

I groaned at pain shot up from my back. "Got off me... pig." I chocked. He had pinned my hands behind my back together so I was unable to use them. I was also not putting much effort because I was enjoying the moment. There should be little fun in life. I can throw him off my back, which will be difficult since he is a grown up wolf, but I didn't do that.

"Manny, be ready." He said and I felt something on my side. Manny had started tickle me. I was extremely sensitive at my sides.