Epilogue

Epilogue

Sera's P.O.V.

I was standing at the same place I was a year ago. And what a coincidence, today is my birthday. But it can be my death day also.

My heart was thumping inside my chest and my head was a jumbled mess of all dreadful thoughts. I had to take deep breaths after every thirty seconds.

"Relax Sera, it's going to be fine." I whispered to myself.

"Who are you talking to?" Vladimir asked bluntly. He was no longer going to deliver my messages to Blood Devil so I was no longer scared of him.

"I'm talking to God. People like you can't understand that."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Say that to Blood Devil."

I just mentally flipped him off. Found something like that is not allowed in the vampire kingdom- a place away from human civilization but keeping in mind every clean detail of manners from humans.

We werewolves were better. We talked and ate like apes. Here you feel like a discipline instructor is sitting on your head.

"Blood Devil is coming," Vladimir announced. There was no one in the courtroom. It was me, him and the high and mighty was coming.

There was thumphs of his hard boots against rocky surface. The only source of darkness were candles and a Chandler hanging from ceiling. From the dark silk curtains, Blood Devil made his appearance wearing his signature dark attire.

He had dark leather pants paired with cowboy boots and a long jacket. Under that jacket he had something I never saw. There was a black cape which followed him like tail. His lean figure was well hugged in those clothes. He was not skinny but neither bulky. He was average man and I have no idea about muscles because he is always fully clothed. His hands are always covered in black gloves. The only parts of his body visible are his handsome face, dark hairs and portion of neck. Rest of him is always hidden mysteriously under blanket of clothes.

"You are finally back." He said in a smooth velvety voice. I nodded my head slowly not looking in his eyes.

"Did you find the heir?" He asked the most dreadful question.

I had made my decision. I knew what I was going to say to him, for sure.

"No," I answered calmly.

*** ***
So this is the end of RBTAM.

Thank you all the readers for reading, voting and commenting. You guys are really great and motivated me to finish this book.

I have read many books about werewolves and three of my favorites are- 'One mate and a rejection', 'Paying for his mistakes' and 'When alpha meets the Rogue'. They are amazing stories.

There is going to be a sequel to this story and it will be called 'Targeted by the Blood Devil'.

Again thank you all.

-nerdinspects