One- History repeats itself

Sera's P.O.V.

What are the consequences of my actions? It’s the question I often ask myself. I told Blood Devil that I didn’t find the heir. I lied to him in a hope that he will spare my life. My assumption was that he was searching for the heir to kill her, or simply me. But in the end, I had the same problem.

What was I expecting for Blood Devil to say when I returned with nothing in my hands? It was not him sweeping off my feet and making me his loving princess. Neither did I expect him to kill me. After all he was the one to transform me into a vampire- his third vampire. But I clearly hadn’t expected him to banish me from the Vampire Kingdom.

History repeated itself.

I’m alone again. But there are many differences. I was rejected by a handsome werewolf back then, I’m rejected by a handsome vampire now. I was broken then and I have nothing to say about my present condition but honestly I don’t feel special. Blood Devil is an incredibly handsome vampire and of course I’m attracted to him. I have this big crush on him. But he threw me out of the place. He exiled me. That’s not what he said but his words were like “Your no is your failure. I don’t want to see your face again. Leave this kingdom by night and do not return until you have the heir with you.”

Technically I can always return because I’m the heir but Blood Devil doesn’t know that.

“Stupid handsome Devil,” I muttered getting out of the gates of huge palace.

No doubt I was going to miss the place. It had been my home ever since that jerk of mate ridiculed me. It was only fun to throw it back on his face. Not really but I can’t deny that my soul feel satiated. Vampires don’t have souls but I’m the ‘famous’ heir. I guess I still have my soul.

Several eyes turned to my direction as I walked with my bag sliding behind me. I was a walking monument for them. They just couldn’t take their eyes off me. Some had sympathy but most had disgust written in their hateful gaze. And desperate vampire ladies were giving me smirks of victory. I was the only female turned into vampire by Blood Devil. In short I can say BD because Blood Devil is mouthful. I had this advantage to make all females jealous. I was special. BD always took care of me. He personally attended my training sessions. He had me by his side in courts. So their jealousy towards me was only reasonable and my attraction towards him was too.

But everything has turned upside down now.

Blood Devil hates me and I want to cry.

With my head hung low, I managed to walk through the isolated road. Whistle of winds and rustling of leaves were the only sides apart from parliament's concert. Vampires were standing at either side of road. Only if there was some celebration and red carpet was under my feet, I might have felt good. But the situation was completely out of my control.

I was one of the five vampires thrown out of the Vampire kingdom and it is said that the vampires once shown their way out can never return. They become evil and then eventually killed by BD.

So I came to one very fine conclusion- I was going to be killed by Blood Devil. Not now but soon.

There were no whispers though I could hear whispers of their thoughts. Ever since I accepted Daniel’s rejection, my reading thought ability only increased. It was like I was being held by shackles and finally I was free. My powers enhanced. I could feel it in my bones. Something changed inside me. The same goes to my libido which was pretty much nonexistent almost few days ago. Now I look at BD and I want to jump on his bones. He might have read my thoughts. That’s why he showed me the way out of the gates with that cold look on his handsome face. He wanted to save himself from my clutches.

I kept on digging random thoughts in my head to keep tears at the bay. Once out of the place and flood gates will be opened. I walked and walked. My every step a drum beat in the silence of cold night. I walked away from the palace that was home for me. I walked away from the place that had given me a new life when I thought everything was over.

And I’m on the same road again.

I passed familiar and non familiar faces. They all had great importance in my life. They made me the person I am today. I can’t go back to Dave now. After all I have this romantic relationship with Blood Devil. He will like to meet my lover. Going back to pack is not in question. I also don’t want to see Daniel again after I left him.

The only way is somewhere, away from this mess. I can’t give the heir to Blood Devil. I can’t give myself to him to get killed. Watching him killing me will break me first and then end it all. I’d rather like to fall from a cliff and end my life.

Only if killing a vampire was the easy.

I ran once I was out of the population. I ran until I was out of the territory. Tears streaked down my face. I was that easily eliminated, again.

Why it has to be me to be home of rejection? That’s what I get as a birthday gift- rejection. First by my mate and then by my maker, who I actually had the biggest crush on.

Things never go in my way. I just can’t live a happy life for once. Why I had to be the heir? Why Blood Devil had to search for the heir? This is not fair for me. I can’t just see everyone killing my happiness because of something I never did.

I sat down under the tree staring at the night sky.

I wish things were normal for once. I wish I had life as other werewolf or vampires. I wish I was not like this.

What is that this a heir does? What makes me different? My odor? My ability to read into other’s minds. Why is BD after me? To kill me perhaps.

I bathed in the moonlight closing my red eyes. Things were never really easy for me. I was never accepted. Well maybe I was by my pack but by then I was too far gone. And now I’m all alone again.

I closed my eyes waiting for sleep to come. It’s not a necessity but I want to sleep.

Don’t give up.

You can still live a normal life.

Leave everything behind.

Forget you are a supernatural creature and live like humans.

Leave this place. Start a new life.

Those were the things I was told by some voices. When I opened my eyes, there was no one around me. I could have sworn there was someone. Even with my acute vampire vision and hearing, I couldn’t find a single trace of soul in the middle of forest. There was no one. But I found myself following those voices.

Start a new life.

Yes, I should do that.

I will start a new life. I will leave everything behind. I will not end up as an evil vampire and BD will not kill me. I can forget about everything and go far away from this place.

With a new determination, I walked towards my new destination. My feet carried me to a place I always thought I’d go.

Alaska, I’m coming.

*** ****

I just thought of posting this today after all today is special. You can get an idea what’s going to happen in the story. But I like to twist my story.

Tell me what you think about it.

-nerdinspects

HAPPY DIWALI