Five- The Ball of Light

Sera's P.O.V.

Curiosity killed the cat. I wonder if my curiosity will lead to same result. A force hit my back sending me flying in the air. I swear no one was there. I didn't feel anybody but only a push. No way it was force of wind, which wasn't even blowing.

I rolled on the ground, dust and dry leaves flying around me as I crouched, my senses alert. These were only woods. I couldn't even smell an animal.

No human is fast enough. So can there be a vampire? A really experienced vampire.

Purple light was nowhere in sight and I was deep in the woods. Right after dinner, I had rushed to woods. After we reached home, female Roberts had surrounded me and Harry. We were bombarded with questions. Only after dinner did I get a way to sneak out.

And then I saw it. The purple light again. It was heading towards me, slowly. I watched warily stepping back to keep a distance. An orb of purple light was floating in air shining bright. My first thought was- an alien. I looked around for an escape or a safe place in case things get out of hand. There may be someone else around. Either an enemy or a friend.

All I could see were tall trees and bushes. And a purple luminous orb in front of me.

"Who are you?" Two voices asked me at the same time. The ball shone brightly.

Did that thing spoke?

stared at it with wide eyes. I've never heard about this before. And it is impossible. It had to be a dream.

"Answer us," the voices commanded.

"Sera Winters," I kept my voice calm. I was in woods with a purple shining orb talking to me. This isn't normal. I have to go away.

"What are you doing here?" They asked.

I started backing away. "I was wandering here."

Something moved to my right and I turned at last minute to find a vine coiling around my. I grunted pulling away. They came around my legs lifted me off the ground. I thrashed violently to get rid of them.

What's happening?

"L-leave m-me," I chocked out as the green ropes constricted my airway. If I was human my ribs would have collapsed.

"Don't lie," they shouted. The sound was deafening. An unbearable pain almost blinded me. It felt like someone was squeezing my brain. Tears ran down my cheeks when pain became intense.

"S-Stop," I croaked through the pain.

Purple ball of light killed the curious Sera. That was the last thing I thought about before everything went black.

"Wake up sleeping beauty," a voice called and I opened my eyes slowly.

Sitting up I yawned and atreched mumbling a good morning.

"Do this later. We are going to get late. Grayson will leave in ten minutes. Get ready by then." Harry grumbled walking out. I frowned at his retreating form.

I walked to bathroom lazily. Was that a nightmare? It had to be a nightmare. I looked down at my clothes. I was in nightsuit. I don't even remember changing into one.