Prologue

This is just the introduction for my new story "The Beauty And The Beast". It's of course a Harry Styles fanfic. The new chapter will be posted on May 1. 

I know it sounds pretty gory in the begining but I swear it gets better. Not all of the chapters are like this :P There's some romance in there. Which is also brings me to the subject of the horror, fanfiction, and romance thing.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAVORITE

Before you read this, I want you to know this isn't a happy story. It never was to begin with. It just barely started to get better before it went crashing down again.

My name is Morgan Anne Peters. When I was sixteen, a fellow student of mine went.... crazy. He grabbed a butcher knife and locked five students in his homeroom and killed them all, leaving only one alive.

Me.

I don't know why he let me live. Maybe because he wasn't finished with me yet. Maybe because deep down inside his black soul, he still had that crush on me. Everyday I questioned it.

But he didn't let me leave without anything. He shoved the knife, covered in my friend's blood, into my mouth and yanked it upwards. Like a smile. He only got halfway through his "artwork" when he stopped and whispered in my ear, "Don't think I'm finished with you, pretty girl."

I left that horrible room with a half Chelsea Smile. Everything that I had cared about the most was riped away from me. My boyfriend, my best friend Annabell. Everything. Gone. I sat there for nearly seven hours watching as he tortured them. I watched as he cut their heads off and sawed their fingers off one by one, before finally ending their torture.

You can say I was scarred for life because of it.

My best friend, Samantha Silverson had been on tour while this went down. She was watching from live TV as the anchors gave updates on what was happening. They sat there like little ducks while my friends were being murdered.

She left tour, and her boyfriend, to come and help me. She bought a house with her tour money and we lived together. I couldn't leave the house. I was too ashamed because of my looks. My once beautiful face was scarred for life. I had a half smile on the right side of my face, making it look like I was actually smiling. It disgusted me.

However, that wasn't the only thing. I didn't trust people anymore. Men? Hell to the no. I wouldn't leave my bedroom if Sam had friends over. I started to have a spaz attack if new people were anywhere around me. I couldn't do it. I was forever locked in my bedroom, forced to hide from civilization. It was painful. It was like death.

This is my story. It's about me finding my true love through this horror story.