I Want

I woke up to the sound of Harry talking. I rolled over in our newly bought bed, enjoying the feeling of the silky comforters. I slowly pried my eyes open and saw Harry standing at the foot of the bed, putting his clothes on. I faintly remembered that he had a photoshoot or something today. I stretched and looked over at the clock, my heart stopping when I realized it was around seven in the morning. There goes my plan for sleeping in.

"What show?" I heard Harry ask softly, probably thinking I was still asleep.

"This show!" I heard another man exclaim.

"Oh... It's great." He muttered.

I groaned and rolled over in bed, "Harry." I moaned.

"Sorry babe, go back to sleep." He whispered, bending down and kissing my forehead.

"Mhmm." I muttered.

"Is that Morgan?" The voice asked again.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

"Harry." I whispered again.

"Babe?"

"Be quite." I said and hit him in the face with pillow.

His hair was frizzy as he glared down at me, "Oh no you didn't."

"I believe I did." I stated.

He got an evil look in his eye before he set the phone down and attacked me. I spewed with laughter as he tickled me to death.

"Stop!" I laughed.

"Say you love me!" He demanded.

"I love you." I shrieked.

He smirked and pecked my nose before grabbing the phone and heading towards the door.

"Bye babe, love you." He called.

"I love you too!" I shouted after him.

....

I laid around in bed for a while before deciding to get up and actually do something with my life. I took a shower, curled my hair, and fed the dogs. I put on the Hits channel for music and began to dance to it as I cleaned the house.

It's been two days since we moved in and almost everything was unpacked. It wasn't put into it's place yet so I began to start on the kitchen and dining room. I wanted to have the boys and their girlfriends come over for diner in a couple of nights so I planned on spending my day cleaning.

I was putting a couple paintings on the wall when I heard my phone begin to blast 'Here's To Never Growing Up' by Avril Lavigne. I frowned as it was the ringtone for unknown caller IDs. I glanced at the phone and nervously answered.

"Hello?" I asked into the recovered, toying the hammer in my hand.

"Hi, this David Bohnett and I work for National Bullying Prevention Center," A man with a gruff voice said. My eyebrows rose at this. "Am I speaking to Ms. Morgan Peters?"

"This is she."

"I know this must come as a shock but I heard your story about you being the bully and how the victim had retaliated. Let me just express how sorry I am about that."

"Thank you for that but may I ask what the Bullying Prevention has to do with me?" I asked in curiosity.

"We usually have victims of being bullied do this but I want to change that. I want you to become a spokesperson for bullied children." David stated.

I frowned, "Then why do you want me to do it if it's so much different?"

"You have a different point of view then of the spokes people we have. Also, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I think your story will frighten teens into not bullying."

"No, no I understand. But, what do I have to do for this?" I asked.

"You will travel around the world going to different schools and speak about your story with bullying." He stated.

......

I sat patiently on the couch as I waited for Harry to get home. I had talked to David for over an hour, getting all the details I could. The thought appealed to me and I did want to do it, but then again I didn't.

I seriously needed to talk to Harry about it.

It was around eight at night when he got back home. He stumbled inside, shivering from the cold. I was camped out on the couch watching TV with Zoe at my feet. She ran up to him when he entered the house and he ran a hand down her head. Puck trotted up and licked his exposed skin. Harry gave me a brilliant smile as he hung his jacket up.

"How was your day?" I asked, standing up and walking towards him.

I was wearing an oversized sweater and some silk sleep pants, wearing my favorite fuzzy socks. Compared to Harry I was definitely comfy.

"It was fun. Louis' finally talking about Eleanor and jeez," He shivered. "They had a pretty bad break up." He bent down and gave me a sweet kiss, his lips freezing against my warm ones.

"That sucks. I really liked Eleanor." I said, following him into the kitchen.

"Yeah, we all did. You did the whole kitchen? I would've helped." He said, opening the fridge and grabbing a beer. He offered me one but I declined.

"I had nothing else to do anyway," I said and leaned against the island. He was bent over the sink, washing his hands. I bit my lip, trying to find a way of bringing up David. He smiled as he looked up and I couldn't help but stare as he took a sip from the cold beer. "I want to start working." I blurted.

He froze, "What?"

"This guy, David called me today." I admitted.

"David... Who's David?" He demanded.

"He's a founder for a Bullying Prevention center in America," I said slowly, tugging at the hem of sweater. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Even though I wasn't bullied he wants me to become a spokes person for students who are bullying others. He wants me to be an example of what could happen."

"How do you feel about that?" He asked.

"I sort of like the idea. I want to help other kids and stop what's happening. But the thing is that I have to travel for it."

"By travel you mean..."

"Go to America and other places. I would visit schools."

He sighed and looked down at the ground. We stood in silence for a while as he thought about it. Even if he said no I would probably still do it, but it would mean a lot for him to support me with this.

"We wouldn't see each other very often." He stated.

"Unless I can work the travelling to when you do tour." I said.

"You thought about this," He deadpanned. I nodded and he rubbed his face. "When did he call?"

"This afternoon. We talked about it and I thought. I really want to do this, Harry."

"If you want to," He said warily. I smiled up at him and he grabbed his beer, walking towards me and giving me a passion filled kiss. "I'll miss you."

"It'll just be like tour." I whispered against his lips.

"I know that you're here and safe. Now I don't know what's going on." He muttered.

I smiled, "I'll call David back in the morning. I promise Harry, this is for the best."

"Eh." He grumbled, walking off and into the living room.

I rolled my eyes and followed after him.

"I love you." I said in his ear.

"I love you too, baby." He replied, kissing my cheek. I smiled before saying good night and heading upstairs.

Sorry if there are any mistakes. I was talking to my friend (Jessica) while doing this and she (Jessica) kept distracting me (Jessica). I love her even though she was hoping I wouldn't find the man I was looking for (who I didn't find). Bitch.