Truth

"Ew, what smells?" Jessica said loudly as Alexander walked in. It was petty but it was still funny. I mean, it was Alexander Corvin. You had to make fun of him, no matter how stupid the comment was. Sadly, Jessica wasn't the smartest in these situations but we all laughed.

I laughed along with the others as we waited for our classmates to join us. We were crowded in the front of the class. I was in Ryan's arms and Jessica was flirting it on with James. We all knew she liked him, but Annabell tried talking her out of going for him. James was a player. The only girlfriend he had was in kindergarten. Which lasted for five minutes.

Alexander walked towards us and Ryan laughed, "You gonna' fight us, bro?"

He didn't say anything. Instead he grabbed Jessica roughly by the arm and yanked her out of the desk.

"Ow!" She screamed.

"Hey!" Ryan and James stepped forward. Annabell and I looked at each other worriedly. We both knew that if a fight broke out, we wouldn't be able to do anything.

James walked towards the two and reached out to grab Jessica when he suddenly grunted and bent down, clutching his stomach.

"Man? James?" Ryan asked.

"James stop messing around, it ain't funny anymore." Annabell snapped.

Then Jessica started to scream, "OH MY GAWD! JAMES! OH MY GAWD!"

Ryan turned James around and I screamed. A knife was putruding from his stomach, his once white flannel shirt now covered in red. Ryan started to shout for help as he helped James lay down and put pressure around his wound.

"You stabbed him!" I screamed, standing up. "YOU FUCKING STABBED HIM!"

"Help! Somebody help!" Annabell shouted, jumping out of her seat and running towards the door. She tried to open it, anything to open the damned door, but it would budge. She started to bang on it.

"It's no use, bitch," Alexander sneered. "The door is locked and only I have a key. I've been planning this day for weeks."

"Let us get him help," Ryan begged. "He's dying. Come on, let him out!"

Alexander looked down at Ryan before shaking his head. I started to cry as I bent down and tried to keep James awake. I watched enough CSI to know that you don't want them to close their eyes.

"Come on, you can do it," I whispered. "Come on, you still have to get married with Jess and have millions of babies!"

James let out a sigh, "My kids would be fucked."

There was nothing after that. He didn't breathe. Nothing. I shook him. I screamed in his face. Nothing. He was just.. gone.

"NO! JAMES, OH MY GAWD NO!" Jessica screamed from where she was still being held by Alexander.

"Shut up, slut." Alexander snarled and slapped her.

Ryan jumped to his feet but stopped when Alexander pointed a knife at him. There was a crazed look in his face. It was like he was possesed. He wasn't the bullied anymore. He was the predator.

"I'll kill you too," He warned. "Stay the fuck away."

"Please." Jessica sobbed over and over again. "Let me go. I didn't do anything."

"Didn't do anything?" Alexander laughed hysterically. "DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?" He flipped her over so she was pinned against the desk and held the knife against her throat. "You bullied me. All five of you made my life a living hell. Now you're gonna' know what it's like."

He punched her. He grabbed her hair and started to yank it out. He beat her to a pulp.

"STOP IT!" Annabell sobbed.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled before plunging the knife into Jessica's stomach. I screamed along with Annabell as he kept plunging the knife into her stomach.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat up in bed panting and covered in sweat. Oh my God. Jessica. I curled up in a ball and started to cry. I cried for her. I cried for Annabell, James, and Ryan. I cried for everyone.

I couldn't fucking take it.

I shot out of bed and marched over to my bedroom door, yanking it open. I was going to do this. Harry was going to see the real me, and if he didn't like it, then he can go fuck himself. I was tired of hiding myself. I was tired of being the girl that Alexander made me. I wasn't going to let him run my life anymore. He was in jail. He was fucking gone.

I walked downstairs with my back straight and chin up. I was going to do this.

There he was. Sitting on the couch waiting for me, like always. I probably won't see him after this.

"Hey-" He began but I cut him off by grabbing his hand and leading him into the kitchen.

"What's going on?" He asked.

I didn't say anything as I took a deep breath, pulled my hair back, and flipped the lights on.

It took a while until his eyes adjusted. I watched as his mouth dropped open and he took in my scar. The scar that made me hide.

"Wh- What happened?" He asked quitely, not taking his eyes off of my scar. Figures.

"I was a bitch and a kid got revenge." I admitted.

His eyes snapped to meet mine, "Don't call yourself that."

"It's true," I snapped. "If I hadn't been a complete bitch to that kid, then I would be pretty, and I could date you, and I wouldn't have to hide, and I could actually meet the ba-"

This time, Harry cut me off by grabbing me roughly by the shoulders and kissing me.

Harry Styles is kissing me. ME!

I just had to update. Sorry for the cliff hanger, but the next chapter is going to be in Harry's for sure. Thanks for reading.