True Love

I stood in the middle of the kitchen, starring at the door. Deep isnide, I wanted to be taht selfish bitch I was last year and ignore Samm, and just be happy with Harry. But Samm had left her dream job and, then, dream boyfriend to help. Which confused me so much. If she hated me so much, why did she help me? Why did she give up her life for me?

I pushed the door open, ignoring Harry, and went up to my room. I sat on my bed and groaned, putting my head in my hands. Even if Samm was being a major bitch, she was still my friend.

But Harry. He made me happy. He made me feel whole. Damnit. I thought that once I was out of school drama would be out of my life.

"Babe? You okay?" Harry asked, peeking into the room. My head shot up and I smilled at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I asked, trying to act cool.

"Samm was practically yelling and then she stormed out of the house." He grinned.

Great. She was super pissed. Samm wasn't one of the girls who walked away when angry, she stayed and talked, unless she wanted somebody. And that somebody was me.

"Yeah, everything is fine." I lied before choking up. Was I seriously lying to Harry? The one person who liked me for me?

"Oh. That's-"

"No! Harry, you know what? Nothing is fine. Everything is falling apart and I don't want to lose you-" I broke off, my sobs keeping me from speaking any further. Harry pulled me into his arms and hugged me, his hands running up and down my back. Friend's weren't forever.

True love was.