Now She Steals

"Morgan! Your father and I are going out for lunch with Samm and Niall," Mom said, appearing in my room. "Would you like to come?"

I looked up from my notebook from where I had been sitting on my bed. Harry was sitting at the foot of my bed, playing on his x-box he had brought up. All day we've been locked up in my room, spending time together. We didn't speak much it was just the feeling of being together that we soaked in. I knew that soon enough this would be over and he would be back on tour. It did start in only two weeks, I had to take advantage of spending time with him.

"Harry?" I asked, looking down at him. He looked up at me and discretely shook his head. "Nah, we're good mom. Thanks though. We're just gonna' lay around." I said, smiling up at her.

She grinned, "Alright. Love you."

"Love you too!" I called as she closed my bedroom door and left.

I went back to writing about how close the trial was, in just two short days. I don't know why I was nervous, I just was.

Harry went back to playing his game, grunting in disapproval when he made a wrong move. I would giggle and shove his head purposefully with my foot.

"That's it!" He shouted, throwing his controller down and standing up.

I barely had time to register what was happening. Harry grabbed me around the waist and threw me back into the bed. I was laughing loudly as he crawled on top of me, tickling my sides. I squirmed in his grip, yanking on his shirt to get him off.

"SURPRISE ATTACK!"

In seconds Harry and I were tackled by three bodies. I screamed in shock as a familiar striped shirt clouded my vision. I could feel somebody on my legs and more weight on my stomach from somebody being on top of Harry.

I laughed and struggled with Liam, rolling on top of him and shoving him off of my bed. I grinned victoriously when suddenly I was grabbed and thrown on top of Liam.

"TOMMO THE TOMLINSON!" Louis cheered, standing up on my bed. Zayn and Harry were on the other side, glaring harshly at the older boy. I giggled as Liam and Harry, in sync, jumped up and tackled Louis from both sides.

I watched as they wrestled on my bed, Harry winking at me when he was on top of Louis. I grinned and winked back, watching as Louis took advantage and flipped them over.

.....

"Are you sure we should do this?" Liam whispered.

"No one's home, you don't have to whisper." Harry replied, leading the way into the vacant room.

I grinned and jumped onto Samm's unmade bed, looking around her room. I could see Niall's clothes thrown carelessly on a chair and Samm's shoes kicked to the side. Liam walked over, looking around nervously as if the couple were going to jump out and attack him. Zayn and Louis didn't give a damn, immediately stepping into the bathroom. Harry headed towards the closet, opening the door with one good yank.

I hopped off the bed and onto my knees, lifting the blankets and looking under the bed. Louis had decided that we needed to play a couple pranks on the couple, apparently Niall had done a good one on Louis and now it was time for revenge. I placed the walkie-talkie right in the middle of the floor, turning it on. Louis had the other one and later that night, we were going to speak through it and try to scare them. I was about to crawl back when I saw a awfully familiar box. I frowned before grabbing it and pulling it out with me.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed once I opened the box. "These are my shoes! I thought I lost them."

Harry walked over and peered down at the pair of black heels, "She stole your shoes?"

"Now that is crossing the line!" I shouted, bending back down and searching under her bed. "This just got serious, Harry."

He muttered something along the lines of, "Should've threatened you with clothes instead of me."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Now that was just crazy.

"Harry, if Samm touched my clothes she would be dead."

"Lovebirds! Stop flirting and get working!" Louis ordered.

"That two-timing bitch!" I screeched, once again pulling back but this time with one of my favorite shirts. She had told me that it had been in a washing accident! "What else does she have of mine?" I growled.

"What are you two doing over there?" Zayn hissed.

"Morgan's finding all of her clothes under Samm's bed." Harry explained.

"What? She stole your clothes?" Liam asked in shock.

"Oh hell no!" I hissed, coming back up with my Louis Vuitton heels. That bitch did not take these! I thought I had lost them during the school field trip we took to Paris. "That's it!"

I was on my feet and walking towards her closet in seconds. No one messes with my clothes. They were my children. I had thought I lost all of my most valuable stuff but no. Fucking Samantha Silverson had them all along. It made me wonder how long she's been doing this.

I grabbed all of her bras and stomped down stairs, shoving them into the freezer and slamming the door shut. I turned around and nearly ran into the four boys of One Direction. They all had their eyebrows raised and lips pursed.

"What?" I asked innocently. "She took my clothes."

....

"Are you a clothes addict?" Harry asked, setting down an armful of my clothes on my bed.

After searching Samm's room for an hour, I had found over seven shirts, one dress, and five pairs of shoes. I climbed on my bed and began to sort through them, sighing when I saw stains and a few stretches. Did she not know how to take care of things? Of course not. She had my fucking Louis Vuitton heels under her bed.

"Of course not. I just really like clothes." I laughed.

"Hmm." He muttered, laying on the bed beside me.

He continued to play his x-box as I put my clothes away and checked my heels. She better not have ruined them. Once finished, I laid beside Harry and watched him play.

"We're back!" I heard my dad shout from downstairs.

I sighed before sitting up and heading downstairs, leaving Harry to play. Mom and Samm were unpacking a couple bags and dad was speaking sternly to Niall. I walked over and sat beside Liam, resting my head on his shoulder. He grinned and hugged me to his side.

"Um, Samm dear?" I heard my mom ask from the kitchen.

"Yeah, Bridget?" Samm said, walking into the kitchen.

I snickered and Liam rolled his eyes. Louis looked knowingly over at me, eyes wide and mouthing "I've created a beast". Zayn just gave me a thumbs up and continued texting.

I heard a crash and then scuttling, "MORGAN!"