The Dreams People Have

Morgan's P.O.V

I rolled over in bed, stretching out my sore limbs. Expecting Harry to be there, I frowned when I didn't see him. He didn't even come up stairs last night, like I had hoped. I had prayed all night hoping that he would see that I had changed and that I didn't mean to hurt him, and he would come upstairs and let me apologize.

After laying in bed for over an hour after waking up, cursing myself to the moon and back. Why did I have to be so stupid? Harry was a great guy, he treated me like a princess. He was there when Samm couldn't be there. He was like a puzzle piece that had fit perfectly with me. After having him for nearly three weeks, I was not willing to let him go without a fight.

Samm would not win this.

With that thought, I finally managed to pull myself out of bed and get dressed. I felt like, for the first time, I had a reason to dress nice. I was trying to show Samm that I was ready to be social again, that if she asked me to go to the grocery I would do it. I had to start living again, I've had a whole year and more to get myself put back together. I was together again and now I wasn't just thinking about myself. There was Harry- if he ever forgave me.

The room was filled with chatter as I stepped into the kitchen. I was so used to people stoping their conversation and watching me, to make sure that I wasn't going to freak out, but that didn't happen. The lads and Samm went on with their laughter, Samm piling bacon after piece of bacon onto Niall's plate. I smiled, thankful for being treated like a normal person, before grabbing my own plate and sitting beside Zayn.

I tried to ignore the fact that Harry wasn't as breakfeast. He couldn't be ignoring me, right? I wanted to talk to him, to explian what had happened, but I couldn't if he wouldn't let me anywhere near him. I didn't want to have to turn into that horrible ex-girlfriend who was chasing after the boy and trying to get him back.

"Where's Harry?" Samm asked the question I was dying to say.

Louis frowned, "He had a rough night. He kept talking in his sleep and stuff."

"Woke me up every ten minutes." Liam muttered, angerly stabbing at his eggs.

"He almost kicked me in the face," Zayn said through a mouthful of food. "I had to sleep next to Liam."

"What happened last night, Morgan?" Samm asked, directing her cold gaze onto me.

She had no idea what was going on and I knew she was dying to know. For all she knew, this could be her chance to sneak in on Harry. He was emotional right now- maybe, I had no idea how he was at the time being- and a best friend who understood him was what he needed.

I had no idea what to say. I couldn't say nothing. They would all know that was a lie. If I said we had a fight, Samm would jump on the chance and trot into the boy's room, leaving me out here dying whether or not they were snogging.

"Nothing, Samantha," A familiar voice drawled before the chair beside me was occupated. I looked over in shock to see a tired looking Harry watching Samm with menacing green eyes. "It's none of your business about what happens between Morgan and I."

"Hey." Niall warned Harry, watching him with shocked eyes.

The whole table was in silence, watching as Harry and Niall had a stare down. It was obvious they had never fought like this before and by the expression on Liam's face, he had no idea what to do. Samm seemed shocked as well, but I had a feeling it was more about Harry calling her by her whole name and being so rude towards her.

"Tell your girlfriend to keep her nose out of other's people business." Harry snapped. He was loosing patience and I could see his fingers twitching from under the table. He wouldn't punch Niall, would he?