Heart Attack

Sorry if there's anything wrong... I'm typing on a vampire computer and it's killing me D:

It took 37 chapters but Morgan finally left her house :P

I was having an heart attack. My chest felt so constricted as I sat in the limo Harry had sent to my house. Zoe and Puck had already been taken and boared while I sat in the car, clutching the seats like my life depended on it. I was positive the driver thought I had frozen.

"Ma'am, you're going to miss your flight." He muttered, giving me a strange look.

"Right. I'll miss my flight. I can't miss this." I rambled under my breath, clasping the handle of my purse tightly. This was crazy. I can do it.

I slowly slid out of the limo, subconsciously hiding my face. This was crazy. I should just get back into the car. No! I promised Harry and Murna that I'll do this. I have to.

I shuffled into the busy airport, my knuckles turning white from clutching the handle so tightly. I was shaking by the time I reached the terminal, whimpering softly when someone brushed against me. I so badly wanted to hide away and cry. But I had to stick through this and get London. I'll see Harry. I kept chanting that in my head.

I fidgetted as the attendent seated everybody.  I got nervous when a man came near my seat but ended up sitting in front of me. God, I hope no one sits beside me. This was already hard as it was, I don't need some stranger sitting next to me.

....

I rushed out of the plane, hypervenilatting the whole way. It was horrible in there. I was so glad that it was over. Those two hours had been hell. I was ready to die.

"Morgan!"

I whirled around, a smile lighting up my face when I saw the familiar face.

"Harry!" I bolted into his arms, jumping at the last second and wrapping my legs around his waist.

I inhaled his scent, burrying my face into his neck and savoring his touch. He hugged me tightly, his nails digging into my back. I didn't care who was looking and pulled away, smaching my lips against his.

We kissed feverishly, acting like two people who had been suffacting and finally got a breath of air. I clutched his face so tightly as my lips moved against his, moaning as he ran a hand down my spine, shivers erupting over my body.

"I missed you so much." I whispered, pulling back and giving him a watery smile. I had managed to contain my tears.

"I missed you too." He replied, his green eyes looking into my soul.

He set me down but didn't let his grasp on me. He kept his arm around my waist as he led me to his black Range Rover, the car he always talked about. We had nicked it Harriet and now that I saw it in person, I understood Harry's love with it. As he helped me into the passenger side, I was immediately attacked by tongues.

"Aww!" I cooed, rubbing Zoe's back. "I missed my puppies!"

"They aren't puppies anymore." Harry said as he pulled out of the lot.

"They'll always be my puppies." I said in a baby voice, squeezing Puck's face.

"How was your flight?" He asked.

I groaned, "It was horrible. I felt like I couldn't breathe."

"It'll get better, I promise." He said and squeezed my knee.

I smiled and grabbed his hand, entwining our fingers. The car ride was full of us talking about what had happened in the past month. I couldn't believe it'd been a month since I've last seen him. It felt like so much longer. Althought I was more than content, sitting beside Harry and laughing at his horrible jokes. The month apart was worth it if I got to see him smiling at least once.

"And here's home." Harry said as we pulled up to a bland two story house. There were depressing stone walls surrounding the house and as Harry pushed the clicker to open the gates, I couldn't help but feel disapointed. This was Harry's house? I thought it would be more lively.

I gasped as Harry drove in, blinking a couple times to make sure that I was sitll awake. The inside was nothing like the oustide. The grass was lushiciuos and all I wanted to do was sink my toes into it. There was a fountain in the middle of the driveway and as Harry pulled up, I looked up at the squared white house, seeing a chandler through the huge window.

Harry helped me out of the car and immediately Zoe and Puck ran out. They chased and smelled his yard and I wasn't concerned about them since the yard was enclosed. Harry grabbed my luggage and with one arm on my lower back, he led me into the house.

The main foyer was huge. There was beautiful paintings on the light blue house and dark wood flooring. It reminded me of the beach. He led me through the house, showing me the kitchen (that was stunning and I couldn't wait to try out) and the living room. I couldn't hold myself back as I jumped onto the plush cushions, spreading out and moaning as the cushion formed against my sore muscles.

"Do you like the couch?" Harry laughed, still standing and watching me.

"I love the couch! This should be our bed." I giggled, standing up and walking towards Harry.

"I prefer the bed." He chuckled before continuing up the stairs. He glanced at me before opening the two large oak doors before me.

I squealled and ran into the room, jumping onto the bed much like I had on his couch. The room was amazing. It was decorated a warm brown color and the bed spread matched the room. A dressed was directly across the bed with a plasma screen above it. Behind the bed post was a huge window and looking out it, I could see the back yard and God damn, he had a fucking jacuzzi. 

"I love this place." I exclaimed, looking over at Harry. He had placed the luggage next to our dresser and stood at the edge of the bed, an eyebrow raised.

"I couldn't tell." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and crawled over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His eyes darkened and he placed his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him.

"I missed you so much." He whispered huskily.

"How much?" I breathed, kissing the spot under his ear. I knew that was his weak spot and when his breath hitched, I couldn't contain my smile.

"Can't you feel?"

I could most definetly feel. I met his eyes, looking up at him through my lashes, before grinning and attacking his lips. He moaned and picked me up, laying me down on the bed and crawling on top of me. 

My body felt like it was being electrafried, tingling in a good way. My hands shook as I tugged on his hair, arching into him. I haven't felt his touch in a month and I loved the way his hand ran down my side.

I didn't want this to end.