You Hear That

I nervously bit my lip as I watched the TV interview. Samm and I were sitting on the couch home alone as the boys had their last interview here before they were heading back to London and begining tour again. I only had tonight with Harry before he left me.

"And here are the five boys of One Direction!" The interviewer, a pretty red head exclaimed and the girls in the crowd when wild.

Samm gave my knee a small pat of encouragement as the boys got situated. We had decided that this was the interview Harry will tell everybody that we were dating. I was so nervous that I felt like puking. He seemed calm though and a tad bit excited. I knew he wanted to tell his fans about us but damnit, I was still a little against it.

"How's Australia been for you?" The woman asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing her shapely legs.

"It's been great." Liam said.

"We love it here." Harry chimed in.

The fans went wild. Did they cheer at everything they said?

"It's been reported that you are all staying with your old opening act, Samantha Silverson." She stated.

"That's correct," Niall smiled at the mention of Samm. It was sad that he was so lovestruck after her but she didnt recopurate the feelings. "Samm has been nothing but kind and letting us stay at her house. I'm shocked she hasn't killed any of us yet."

"She almost killed Harry that one day..." Zayn mentioned.

"But we did repay her and redid her whole backyard," Louis quickly covered up Zayn's mention. "She was pretty excited about that."

There were awws in the audiance. They didn't seem to notice Zayn's comment. However, both Samm and I were stiff at the mention of that day when Harry had exploded on her.

"Speaking about girlfriends, how are yours?" She asked.

This was the question I was dreading.

"Danielle is great. She's watching over our dog, Loki right now." Liam stated, earning more aws from the crowd.

"Eleanor is wonderful." Louis said shortly.

"Samm is great. It's been wonderful staying with her this past month after not seeing her in nearly six months." Niall explained.

"And Zayn and Harry are single?" She asked.

"Nope, just me." Zayn chuckled, rubbing his knees.

There were shrieks of protest and I closed my eyes. This was it. God, I wanted to die. My stomach was doing summersualts and it took everything I had not to run to the bathroom and be sick.

The interviewer seemed just as shocked as the crowd, "Y-You have a girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yeah," Harry laughed. "Her name is Morgan and she's perfect."

"How long have you been dating?"

"About a month now."

"So she's Australian."

"She's actually Samm's roommate," Niall interupted. "That's how the two met."

"You hear that fans? Harry Styles is no longer single!"