LooksDon'tMatter

"Aw, my poor babies." I cooed, rubbing behind Puck's ear. I had pulled Zoe into my lap and was now lathering their faces with kisses.

"They're not unfortunate dogs, Morgan." Harry said from behind me.

"If they're staying with you they are." I muttered and gave Zoe one more kiss.

After the fight with Harry at the radio station, I finally agreed to letting Zoe and Puck stay here with Harry for the month I was going to be gone. It was already hard enough leaving Harry but now I had to leave my children also. It was hell.

"Come on, baby. We're going to be late." Harry said softly.

I frowned before kissing my babies one more time and standing up. Harry slung my duffel bag over his shoulder containing only my favorite pieces of clothing and necessities. I left everything behind, put into my section on Harry's closet. Well, our closet now.

"I don't want to go." I sighed, clutching Harry's hand in mine as he walked me to the opening of the air port. The car ride had been full of laughter, mostly at Harry's attempts at a joke.

"You have to get your stuff," He rationalized. "No matter how much you look hot in my beanie."

I blushed and ducked my head, tugging on his green beanie. It was now my property and I was always wearing it around the house and out. I found myself wearing Harry's clothes more than I wore my own. He didn't seem to mind though seeing as whenever I wore his shirt he would take me back to the bedroom.

"Stop it. You're making it harder." I groaned, tugging him closer to me.

"Just imagine what'll happen when you come back." He breathed, his breath fanning my face. My eyes fluttered shut at the very thought, a smile appearing on my lips as he placed his hands on my hips.

"I can't wait for the month to end." I muttered.

"Plus, it's your birthday soon." He reminded me.

I smirked, "I already have a birthday present in mind."

Harry laughed and rolled his eyes, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and leading me to my terminal. I grinned up at him, taking in the sight. He seemed so happy but I could see past that. The sad look in his eyes that I knew I had in my own. Neither of us had gotten sleep last night. Instead we had stayed up, laying in each other's arms and watching TV. No words were spoken, only enjoying the others company. Just doing that made a smile light up my face.

"Harry! Morgan!"

I shided into Harry's side as three girls ran towards us, smiles on their face. I relaxed when I realized that it wasn't the paps (who I had come to learn to avoid like the plague). I still jumped if I heard someone shouting my name or if they ran from behind us. That one scared me the most.

"Hello girls." Harry said, grinning down at them.

"Can we get a picture?" One pleaded.

"Of course." He said, handing the camera to me. I had become a professional photographer if I was around Harry in public. I was the one to take the pictures and I didn't mind. I'd rather not be in the picture anyway.

I snapped a couple of pictures, knowing the more the better. The girls were holding back their squeals as I handed the camera back and Harry grabbed my hand.

"I just want to say that you two are cute together." One girl blurted.

"Thanks." I blushed brightly.

"I totally ship Marry." Another said.

"Marry?" I asked in confusion, looking up at Harry for an explanation.

"It's our shipping name. You know, Morgan and Harry together is Marry." He explained.

"Oh. Well, I like that." I laughed.

"Oh Gosh, can I have a picture with you, Morgan?" The third girl, who had barely spoke, asked softly.

"What? Me? Um... I don't know-"

"Go ahead babe." Harry said, shoving me towards the girl.

I wrapped my arms around the girl's petite figure, smiling brightly for Harry. He made a goofy face causing the girl and me to laugh. Such a silly boy.

"You're my inspiration." The girl said, holding my wrist so I couldn't walk away.

"What? How could-"

"Because of your scar. You show me that you don't have to be pretty physically for a guy to love you.'' She explained.

I looked at her in shock. That couldn't possibly be true.

"Look, you probably don't believe me," She said, grabbing a sharpie from her pocket and beginning to write something down on my palm. I tried to see what she was writing but she covered my view. "Look this up on Tumblr, okay? You're pretty popular, Morgan."

I watched as she grabbed the other two girls and walked away, leaving me standing there in shock.

"What was that about?" Harry asked, wrapping his arm around my waist and leading us towards my plane.

"I guess I'm popular." I grumbled, looking at my hand.

LooksDon'tMatter.