I'm Allergic To Silverson

Harry's P.O.V

"Loki!" I bellowed, yanking the ever happy Huskey off of Zoe. "Stop humping her!"

Liam and Danielle were having date night tonight so I was left with the task of watching Loki since he was too young to be left alone. At first I had been pretty cool about it, I mean Morgan watched Loki all the time. It couldn't be that hard.

Oh how wrong I was.

Loki was the demon's spawn of dogs. He chewed my shoes (and one pair of Morgan's. I was hoping she wouldn't notice) and dug a hole in the backyard. Not only that, but he was a bad influence. My once calm and collected Puck was now running wild with Loki, barking at people walking past and attacking poor Zoe. For the first time, she was plastered against my side and not once parting from me.

I was holding Loki back from humping Zoe when my phone began to blast out Morgan's ringtone, "Isn't She Lovely". I struggled with holding the struggling Loki and answering my phone.

"Hello?" I gasped out, wincing when Loki dug a very sharp paw into my bare foot. Note, put shoes on.

"H-Harry." Morgan choked out and I immediately let Loki go.

"What's wrong?" I asked in worry.

"I should've died," She cried. My heart froze and I stopped walking. I didn't know what to do. What do I say? "I'm a horrible person and friend. Alexander was right."

"Where are you?" I asked slowly.

"In the backyard," She sniffed. "Samm was right. Alexander should've killed me. Why did he let me live, Harry? I'm not a good person. He should've let Annabell or Jessica live."

Jessica? That's the first time I heard this name.

"No, listen to me-"

"I don't want to live," Her voice sounded far off, distance. I was panicking now. I began to text Samm, telling her to get over herself and help Morgan. "I'm so tired, Harry."

"You've done so well, baby. You're doing great." I said, my voice clogging with tears. God, don't do anything stupid, I begged.

"Mhm."

I heard Samm shouting in the background and the sound of doors being slammed shut. I nervously waited on the line, waiting to hear something. Anything.

"I'm taking her to the hospital," Samm said, sounding breathless. I could hear someone crying. My heart broke. "She's breaking down again."

"Again?"

"I got to go, Harry." She said before hanging up.

Again?