First Day Of School

"Harry, I'm only going to be gone for a month." I laughed, running my hands down his face.

He frowned, "That's too long."

"Now you know how I feel when you go on tour." I told him.

He groaned and bent down, giving me a very heated kiss. People walked past us, not taking notice of the pop star making out with his girlfriend. I would miss his lips and his hands... Oh, his hands especially.

"Call me every night." He said sternly, parting and giving me a love filled look. His nose touched mine as we spoke in hushed voices.

"Promise." I breathed and once again captured his lips.

I heard my plane being called and I pulled back from Harry's warm embrace. I held my tears back as I stared up at his face, once again running a hand down his cheek. We both were sleep deprived after staying up last night doing the naughty deed. He wouldn't let me out of his grasp and I knew he was having a little panic attack about letting me travel without him. He wasn't the only one though. I was also nervous about this whole thing but I still wanted to do it. I couldn't live off of Harry's fortunes for the rest of my life. I did want to help.

"I love you." I said, clutching his hand as I began to walk backwards.

He followed me, "I love you too. Be safe."

Our hands finally parted and with one more look back, I walked towards the plane.

....

"And this is where you'll be staying for the next two weeks," David said, gesturing to the luxurious suite. We were staying in Nevada for the next two weeks before heading to Washington for the other two. After that I would fly back to London and be reunited with Harry. "Do you like it?"

"The hotels are much different than back home," I laughed, playing with the duvet. "But it's good."

"Good. I'll let you rest, you must be tired. Remember, we start tomorrow at six." He reminded me before leaving me alone in the hotel room.

America wasn't how I expected it. Well, I don't even know what I expected but it definitely wasn't this. The weather was hot here in Nevada and I reveled in it. It was a big change from the stormy weather back in London and it made me miss Australia. David told me that it rained none stop in Washington and a part of me couldn't wait to visit there.

I took a quick shower and put my hair into a high bun, slipping into Harry's stolen sweats before putting on my run down High School sweater. I sat down on the couch and began to switch through the channels, stopping when I saw the American version of E! News.

"Fathers better cover your ears and prepare for your daughters screams because here comes the daily update of One Direction!" She exclaimed, a huge smile on her face.

They do daily updates?

"Louis Tomlinson was spotted at a homeless shelter dressed in disguise as he helped feed the poor in Britain," The woman said and a picture of Louis sporting dark clothes, a beanie, and some dark Ray Bans as he gave an old woman a bowl of soup. Oh, Louis. We haven't spoken much since he helped us move in. I wondered how he was.

"Niall Horan was recently in LA visiting a good friend of his, Demi Lovato," I finally saw a picture of Demi. She was stunning and her and Niall looked cute together. I had to remind myself to text Niall and see what was going on between them. "It seems like he's getting over ex girlfriend Samantha Silverson,"

I winced at the mention of her name.

"Zayn Malik is the supportive boyfriend every girl wishes to have. He was seen at a Little Mix concert where his girlfriend of two months, Perrie Edwards was performing for the night," She said.

"Liam Payne and girlfriend Danielle Peazer seem to be doing well and were caught buying Starbucks together, holding hands and looking quite cuddly," A picture of Dani and Liam walking down the street with their hands entwined appeared, pure happiness on their faces. "Is marriage in their future?"

"And last but not least, Harry Styles and his girlfriend of seven months, Morgan Peters. The duo were caught having a tearful good bye at the Airport in London where Morgan had gotten on a plane to America," She raised an eyebrow as a picture of Harry and me hugging appeared. You could tell from the picture how sad we were. "Trouble in paradise?"

I rolled my eyes and turned the TV off. I head to America and people begin to think that we were  breaking up? Did they think I was American? I frowned at the thought and shook my head.

Heck no.

....

I sat on the chair in the auditorium of the high school, looking around. David stood in the middle of the gym with a mic in his hands as he waited for the students to pile in.

I sat in front of the stands with my back to them. I had my legs crossed and was wearing a simple dress and heels, my hair down and only a little make up on. I picked at my nails as David cleared his throat.

"Who knows why they're here?" He asked.

"Bullying!" Some students replied.

He nodded, "Yes, you're right. My name is David Bohnett and I am a founder of the National Bullying Prevention center. Bullying is a huge cause right now and children are beginning to take their lives because of this. We need to stop this now before it can get worse than it is already. Now, I have brought a friend from London here to speak to you. Please give a warm welcome to Morgan Peters."

As I stood up I heard gasps around the room. I gave David a nervous smile as I stood before the students.

"I guess most of you already know who I am." I laughed.

"Harry Styles' girlfriend!" Some girls screamed in sync.

"Yep. But I'm not here because of Harry, I'm actually here because of David. A couple days ago David called me and asked me to travel with him and talk to you all about bullying," I explained. "And I wasn't chosen because I'm Harry Styles' girlfriend. I was actually chosen because of this scar,"

I pointed at my scar and I could hear excited murmurs throughout the crowd.

"Around this time last year a boy named Alexander Corvin locked me and four of my friends into a room," I said. "He had a knife and I'm sure you all can guess how I got this scar. The reason why Alexander had locked us in the room though is because the five of us, Ryan, James, Jessica, Annabell, and myself bullied Alexander,"

"I'm not here to stand up for the bullied kids out here. I'm here to tell the bullies to stop what they're doing. I know what it feels like to bully someone but at one point that kid is going to snap and lock you up into a room and kill your best friends." I said.

After that, I had everyone's attention.