Meet The Twins

Harry's P.O.V

Three days passed and not once did Morgan say a word since her nightmare. She didn't come down for break feast or any meals of the day. I had to bring them up to her personally an even then I would sit and wait for her to finish the plate. Seeing her like this was horrible, my heart breaking every time I stepped into the room. It got so bad that I couldn't sleep in there anymore. The feeling of depression was there 24/7, looming over and reminding me that I could do nothing to help.

"She was a lot worse the first time." Samm said, appearing beside me suddenly. I jumped in shock and looked at her in confusion.

"What?"

"The first time Alexander attacked her, she wouldn't eat or sleep. If she slept she had nightmares," She explained. "It was hard at first but once she realized that nothing was going to happen, she started to get better."

"How long did it last?" I asked.

She sighed, "Four months, and that was just the sleeping problem. She wouldn't eat willingly for nearly a year."

Was it going to be worse this time? I left for tour in a week and a half, I couldn't leave her like that. I needed to help her get through this.

"I have to go," Mr. Peters grumbled, stepping into the living room. Samm and I looked up in confusion. "There was a problem at the shop and my boss needs me back. Tell Bridgit that I'll call her, alright?" He said.

"Sure thing, Mr. Peters." Samm said.

He nodded before turning and walking off.

Mrs. Peters had decided to take the boys out for break feast and try to get to know them better. Samm said she had a knack for adopting new children and to not be surprised if she started buying us stuff. Mrs. Peters was a great woman and I loved her dearly. Morgan resembled her so much in looks and attitude. Mrs. Peters could be one tough mamma when she wanted to be, reminding me greatly of the sleeping blonde upstairs. Which brought me to an idea.

I snuck into Morgan's room, making sure she was asleep before lifting her mattress. I watched to make sure she didn't wake up, watching her facial expressions. Just when I grabbed her book and softly set her mattress down, did she make a noise.

"Harry." She whimpered, her hand tightening into a fist.

It's been like this the past days. It was the same dream but I never figured out what it was about. When I asked about it she would shut down.

I sighed before flipping through the pages, trying to find the word. It popped out to me in the first ten pages, answering my prayers.

I knew how to make Morgan better.

Morgan's P.O.V

I didn't know what day or time it was. Everything blurred together. I would wake and either Samm or Harry would be standing above me, plate in hand, and ready to feed me. Some part of me hated that they had to feed me and when I saw the pain in Harry's eyes when ever he came back, I knew I had to stop.

But I just couldn't. The emptiness was just so good. I didn't feel the pain or hate. All I did was sleep and forget everything. It was wonderful.

I wanted to be better for Harry but that didn't seem to be enough motiviation. What was? If not the man who stood by my side this whole time, through all my wickedness and worst days, what would make me want to be alive again?

The door creaked open and I mentallay sighed. Who was it today? Samm who wanted to say something but couldn't? Harry who almost breaks down crying when he walks in?

I know he doesn't sleep with me anymore. I know why and I hate it. I want him to be comfortable around me. Honestly, who can be? I feel like a corpse and who wants to sleep next to a corpse?

"Baby?" This is what Harry has taken to calling me. "Can you sit up for a second?"

I didn't move. I didn't want to even blink. All I wanted to do was curl up and close my eyes, wishing for this all to end.

"I have a surprise for you." He continued.

At least make an effort. A small voice in my head whispered. I slowly sat up, my bones crying in protest at the sudden movement. How long had I been here? I looked over at Harry to see him on his side of the bed with a big red, moving box placed in front of him. I eyed it warrily.

"Open it!" He commanded, a huge smile on his face. He seemed excited, jumping on his feet and his eyes flickering between me and the box. What was in there?

I slowly shuffled forward so that I was on my hands and knees before it. I lifted the box and was nearly attacked by two pink tongues. I gasped in shock as two familiar heads popped out of the box, one wearing a blue bow and the other pink.

For the first time in what felt like forever, I felt something.

"Puppies!" I cooed, picking them both out. "Doberman puppies! Harry, how'd you know? This is perfect!" I squealed, hugging the puppies to my face.

I have always loved Doberman Pinschers. They were my dream dog. However, for obvious reasons I couldn't get one. But now I have two!

"Meet Puck and Zoe," Harry introduced them. "They're trained gaurd dogs, Morgan. They'll be there for you and protect you when I'm gone."

I stared at him in shock as the puppies scrambled over me. Tears pooled in my eyes and I finally released what I was feeling inside. Harry quickly pulled me into his arms, whispering comforting words.

"I don't want you to go," I whimpered. "I don't want you to leave me."

"I will always come back Morgan. No matter what. It's only three short months and then a break, and we'll spend time together, alright?" He explained.

I sniffled before nodding and pulling back. He grinned at me, causing my own wet smile in return.