Secrets

Morgan's P.O.V

I was so nervous. I was leaving the hosue for the first time in a year with a boy. A boy! And I wasn't even covering my face. Talk about big step.

I glanced at Harry. He was driving the black SUV with a grin on his face. He was still holding my hand, not that I minded. Whenever he touched me, my body went on a rollercoster. It was fucking amazing.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" I begged for probably the hundreth time.

He chuckled and shook his head, "No."

"Harry!" I whined.

He stayed silent and I smiled. With Harry I felt like myself and it was nice. I don't know how Samm didn't kill me. I was like a fucking zombie, just moping around the house. Now that I've been re-introduced to dating and feelings again.... It was nice. I felt normal. I didn't feel like a freak of nature with Harry around and telling me that I'm beautiful every five minutes.

"We're here." Harry said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I looked around in confusion, "Uh Harry? We're at the beach..."

"Yeah, I know. I drove us here." He said in a joking tone.

"But I'm in dress and heels and not beach wear." I panicked. I was not ruining these heels.

"You'll be fine," He got out of the car and walked over to my side, opening the door and holding a hand out for me. "Come on."

I stared at his hand before looking back up at him. The things this boy makes me do. I took my heels off and left them on the seat before grabbing Harry's hand and letting him lead me towards... somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll find out." He grinned.

I slapped his arm lightly, "Talk about secretive!"

He didn't say anything and I started to get annoyed. It was twelve in the morning, it was dark, and we were at an deserted beach. What was there to do? This boy....

"Okay," He suddenly turned around and blocked me from going any further. "Close your eyes."

"Close my eyes? Harry, I can barely see my hand." I snorted.

He narrowed his eyes, "Morgan, close your eyes."

I sighed dramatically before clenching my eyes shut. I felt his hands grab both of mine before he started to lead me forwards.

I giggled. This was so romantic.

"Okay....Open your eyes." Harry whispered into my ear, making me shiver.

I gasped at what I saw. He had a table in the middle of the sand with lit candles forming a circle around the wooden table.

"Oh Harry!" I exclaimed, turning back around to kiss him.

It was so beautiful and romantic! If Harry was always going to surprise me like this, I would surely die of happiness.

"I guess you like it?" He asked, leading me to a chair. He pulled it out and I sat down, still smiling like a freak.

"Yes! This is so romantic!"

"I hope it is." He muttered.

I grinned, "So what did you do today?"

"Nothing. It was so boring without you." He flashed me a smile.

I rolled my eyes, "You're so dramatic. I bet you had fun with Louis."

His face darkened, "Louis is a dead man."

I raised an eyebrow, "Really? I thought you guys were like this." I held up two crossed fingers.

He scoffed but didn't answer my question.

"I used to love the beach," I admitted, looking at the waves. Or what I could see of them. It was pitch dark out. If it weren't for the candles, we would be blind. "I remember my dad took me out here when I was a kid."

"Want to swim?" Harry grinned.

"No! I'm in a dre-"

"Take it off." He looked so serious.

"No."

"Oh come on, it's just me! And I'll take my clothes off too." He wriggled his eyebrows.

I smirked, an idea popping in my head, "If... you can catch me!"

I jumped out of my seat and ran. I don't know where I ran. I just bolted forward. I heard Harry shouting after me and I giggled. I hadn't had this much in forever. It was nice to let loose.

I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist and yank me backwards and into someone's chest. Two weeks ago, I would have screamed and start to cry. Now? I simply laughed and turned around, smiling up into the eyes of the one and only Harry Styles. He was really good for me.

"I'm always going to chase you." He whispered, bending down.

I grinned, running my hand down his cheek, "I don't plan on running."

If only I knew what was to come. I would have ran and ran, never letting Harry anywhere near me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So do you plan on telling me the whole reason for bringing me here?" I asked as Harry led me back to the table. Our hands were entwined and swinging back and forth. It was a cliche date, but I still loved it.

"Yes, I do." He didn't say anything else on the subject and I pouted.

"You've barely said anything about tonight!"

He smirked, "You look cute when you're annoyed."

"Harry!"

He laughed at me, rubbing his hand down my back. I grinned and wrapped my arm around his waist and rested my head on his chest. I felt so comfortrable with him.

We finally came up to the table and Harry ushered me to sit down. Once we were in our seats, Harry cleared his throat.

"I've known you for two weeks. And I think two weeks is long enough for me to ask you if you could be my girlfriend?"

Simple, but effective.

"Of course!" I exclaimed, reaching across the table to kiss him. I loved the feeling oof his lips against mine. It felt so... right. Perfect. That's what it felt like, perfect.

He grinned, "About that swim...."

So yeah... I hope you liked it! Er.. I am not a very romantic woman, like there is no romance in this chick. So if you have any ideas of what Harry could have said when he asked her out... yeah please do tell.

Thank you!

Please leave a comment!