No Sex For You

"What are you saying?"

"That I'm moving out. It's time for me to move on, anyway. I thought you'd be happy."

"You're moving out. With Harry. No, I don't like this."

"Mom, are you serious? I thought you liked him."

She sighed over the line, "I do, honey. I think he's wonderful. But you've only been dating for what, four months? That's too soon to be moving in together!"

"I can't stay with Samm."

"And why's that? You two are best friends."

We were until she tried to steal my man.

"Because, mom. Look, Harry and I are adults-"

"Young adults. You're only seventeen. I'm fine with you moving around and travelling but darling, not moving in with your older boyfriend."

"He's older by a year. And my birthday is next month." I grumbled.

"Why don't you buy a house out in London? Not in with him." She suggested.

"With what money? If you want I'll stay with Samm until my birthday but after that I'm going to move in with Harry." I stated.

"I like that idea."

....

"How'd it go?" Harry asked sleepily, tugging his beanie on as he sat on the couch beside me.

I groaned, "Not till next month, babe."

He shrugged, "More time to shop."

I frowned in confusion, "Shop for what?"

"A new house, silly." He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"A new- what? This one is fine."

"But it's not you and me. This is just... me." He shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"What's the real reason?" I asked.

He gave me a sheepish look, "The fans found out where I lived."

"Nice try." I laughed and kissed his cheek, standing up to make some break feast.

I had gotten up early to speak to my mom (since the time difference and all) and I couldn't fall back asleep. I left Harry in bed as I watched TV on the couch, thinking over what mom had said. We are taking this kind of fast, but I wanted so baldy to be with Harry. It felt right doing this.

"Hey babe?" I called out, leaning over the kitchen island and looking over at Harry. He looked up over the couch, raising an eyebrow. "You'll tell me if I get a little too clingy, right?"

His eyebrow furrowed, "Why'd you think that?"

"Just, you'll tell me right?"

"Um... Sure."

I nodded before turning back to the kitchen.

.....

"Are you ready yet?" Harry shouted up the stairs at me.

"Nope."

I tugged on my bright pink pumps and shrugged on my jacket, rushing down to Harry. I was wearing a simple white shirt, jeans, my favorite high heels, and a jean jacket. I had also put my hair into a high pony tail, the first one I've done since going out in public. Harry had invited me to come along to a radio show he was doing. At first I had been against it until I found out that Danielle was going.

"Let's go." I said, tugging on his Harry's hand.

"Is there something going on between you and Danielle?" He asked in worry.