There's A First For Everything

Morgan's P.O.V

I was up before the sun even rose. I sat in bed for nearly an hour, just watching Harry. He was shirtless and laying on his stomach, one hand laying over the edge of the bed and the other tucked under the pillow. He was so adorable with his curls covering his face.

Around 6 he woke up, blinking blurrily and sitting up in bed. When his beautiful eyes landed on me, a grin broke out across his face and pulled me into his chest. I blushed madly and hid my face into his chest, trying not to think that I was barely wearing anything and he was shirtless.

“Good morning.” He whispered his voice groggy from sleep. I nearly died on how hot it sounded.

“Morning.” I smiled up at him and he returned the look, running his thumb down my scar. It seemed to be his thing now. Whenever he came up, he always ran his thumb down my face. I don’t know why he did it, I never asked and he never bothered to explain it.

“Are you excited?” He asked.

“Excited? What for?” I asked in confusion. Were we going on a date or something?

He chuckled, “To meet the boys.”

Oh yeah. Samm. She wasn’t my friend. She had never been my friend.

“No! Oh gosh, Harry I don’t know what to wear! Should I go casual or dress up?” I exclaimed, jumping out of bed and running into my closet, yanking through all my clothes.

Now don’t start laughing at me. These were Harry’s friends were talking about. The boy band that Samm spent over a year with. I had to impress them. I wanted to distract them from my scar.

The more I thought about it, the more I started to get nervous.

What if they just stare at my scar? What if they laugh at me? Would they do that? Harry said they were pretty nice boys, but I could never be too sure.

I felt Harry come up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and making me jump. Even after all this time I jumped whenever someone touched me.

Great, another thing to hate about me! I was going to die. His friends weren’t going to like me and then they’ll somehow change his opinion on me and then the only boy who I truly like would leave me.

“Calm down, babe,” He said, kissing my shoulder. “Just wear what you would normally wear.”

“I don’t know what that is!” I turned back to my closest and bit my lip when I saw a skirt. “No, not this one. Maybe this one?”

I pulled out a simple short dress that I could wear some black tights with. It wasn’t too slutty or formal.

“That one.” Harry murmured.

I nodded, already thinking of a pair of boots I could wear along with a pink jacket that would go perfectly with the outfit.

“Don’t you need to take a shower or something?” I asked, turning in Harry’s arms so he was hugging me.

“I don’t want to leave.” He pouted, hugging me tighter.

I giggled, “A little clingy, huh?”

“I have to be with a girlfriend as beautiful as you.” He winked.

And there goes me blushing. Damn man.

“Go change at least and then come back.” I offered.

He eyed me before grabbing my chin and making me look him in the eye, “I know you’re nervous, Morgan. Don’t be. I’ll be there right beside you, all the way through.”

I nodded and he grinned, giving me a quick kiss before stepping back.

“Be right back.”

I watched as he walked out of my room, stopping to grab his shirt. I leaned against the wall that led to my bed and stared at the door.

Was I really going to do this? I’ve only known Harry for two weeks and already he has my trust. Was I ready to meet the band? I still didn’t know what I was going to do about Samm. Niall didn’t deserve this and some part of me just wanted to march right up to him and tell him what was going on. Another part of me wanted to grab Harry and just run away.

However, her words from yesterday still ring clearly in my ears. “Morgan, Harry is fucking famous. He can't hide away with you. When do you plan on coming out? He has fans. They'll follow you all around, send you death threats.”

I wasn’t tough enough for that just yet. I don’t even know if Harry will be sticking around for that long.

All I knew that was definite, is that I liked Harry- a lot. I wanted to see him every day and be told that I was pretty. I wanted to be the girl who made him laugh and would sit beside him on the tour bus looking through Twitter with. I wanted to be the girl who he could say “I love you” to every night and every morning.

I blinked. What? Did I seriously just think that? Why would Harry say that to me? He didn’t love me and I didn’t love him. Right? Right.

Yeah, just keep telling yourself that.

When I realized I was starring at my bed in weir way, I got dressed in my outfit  before starting on my make-up. I tried to cover up my scar but since it was so dark, that didn’t work at all.

“Why are you trying to cover it?”

I looked back in shock to see Harry standing there dressed in this.

“What if they stare?” I exclaimed, turning back to the mirror and brushing over the scar again. Why wouldn’t it just go away? Just for today!

“Babe. Babe! Morgan!” Harry turned me away from the mirror, wiping away my tears. “They won’t stare, I promise.”

“You don’t know that!” I tried to turn back to the mirror but he kept me facing him, still wiping away my tears. Why was I even crying?!

“Why do you care so much?” He asked, his eyes wide.

“Because, Harry!” I practically screamed, making him jump in surprise. “They’re your friends! I want them to like me!”

“This is all about the boys?” He asked incredulously. “Morgan that is just ridiculous. I don’t care what they think about you, I l-ike you. Okay? Nothing can change that.”

I nodded and he pulled me into his arms, kissing my head. He rubbed my arms and whispered soothing things in my ear.

Everything will be okay. It has to be. Harry said so. I don’t care what Samm or any of them say. As long as Harry still likes me in the end, I was okay.

I kept telling myself that as I cleaned my face from most of my make-up and Harry led me downstairs, hands entwined.

We came to the staircase and I pulled us to a stop, taking a deep breath when I heard men’s laughter down stairs. I was ready for this. If not for me, do it for Harry.

Wasn’t that the same thing I thought when I met Harry?

Harry waited patiently, his eyes on my face. Once I was ready, I gave him a nod, and he gave my hand one tight squeeze before leading me down the stairs.

Samm was sitting in Niall’s lap, running her hands through his hair. He was sitting on the couch talking to Louis- I think- and they were laughing. Zayn and Liam were sitting on the floor next to the coffee table eating some food.

Harry cleared his throat and immediately all eyes were on us.

Yay, the rest of the boys are here now! How do you think they're gonna react?!?!