Growing Up

Harry's P.O.V

I was so close to saying I loved her last night. So close. The words almost slipped out of my mouth and if I hadn't cut myself short, I would've expressed how much I loved her right then and there.

I've loved Morgan since the day we went to the beach. I never realized just how much till last night when she said all those words about us having sex. 

It was hard not saying those words when we woke up or said good bye or said hello. I just wanted to walk up and say, "I love you." I wanted her to know just how much she meant to me and that I wasn't going to leave her behind. Just the thought made my heart ache. Literally.

When I woke up, the words were on the cusp of my tongue, almost rolling off and into the air to never be taken back again. She was still asleep though, her hair a mess and knotted from all the times I had tangled it in my hands last night. Her small fist was curled on my chest, her lips parted slightly as she rested her pretty head on my chest. Our legs were entwined and I didn't want to move at all. I loved laying here with her in my arms.

"Morning."

I glanced down to see her beautiful brown eyes staring up at me and I noticed flecks of green in them. Her lips pulled into a smile and her cheeks flushed, the thoughts of last night probably invading her mind.

"Morning, beautiful." I whispered, kissing her temple and hugging her tightly.

She was silent for a while before sitting up, letting the blanket fall down her shoulders and exposing her breasts. I eyed them as she stood, not the least bit self conscious, and grabbed her phone before scurrying back into bed. She handed me her phone and showed me a picture.

It was from last night and I realized that Danielle had sent it to her. It was of Morgan and I in the jacuzzi when we had been speaking. I looked so in love as I stared into her beautiful eyes and she recuperated the look, giving me a soft smile as she rested her chin on my shoulder. It was an amazing picture, it showed how in love I was in her. I'd have to thank Danielle for taking it.

"I want you to put that on Twitter." Morgan stated.

I glanced down at her in shock, "Are you sure?"

"Positive. I want them to see that picture and see how much I care for you and how I won't let their hate get rid of me." She said.

I nodded and grabbed her phone, logging onto Twitter from that. I momentarily looked through the mentions before starting a draft.

My lovely girlfriend and I ;)

Not even seconds later my mentions were flooded. This was the first picture of us together and of her. She's done so well hiding that no one has gotten a pic except of the back of her head and my beanie. I was glad to see all the beautiful comments she was getting and when I went to show her, she locked her phone and set it on the nightstand.

"Now, it's time for us time." She whispered before capturing my lips with hers.

Morgan's P.O.V

I've never been so happy before. I was glowing when I woke up and to see Harry staring at me, it made my insides warm up.

"What should I wear to this ball?" I asked, standing in the closet. I had only brought my best dresses and so far nothing seemed good enough. What do you even wear to a ball?

"Something red." He muttered, his nose burried in something.

I bit my lip and looked at the red dress I had found in Samm's room. It was a little too slutty and I probably didn't fit it anymore. Talking about being fit, I should ask Danielle if she jogs. Maybe we could jog together.

"Babe," I asked sweetly, standing before him. He was spread out on the bed, staring intently at his phone. He looked up at me, raising an eyebrow. "Can we go shopping?"

"Sure, what for?" He asked, sitting up.

"I need a dress. And I need you to come with me to help." I said.

"Sure, no problem."

Thirty minutes later and we were ready to go. I was dressed in my favorite pair of skinny jeans and a simple top with a jacket and beanie. Harry was more dressed up (understandably) and he grabbed my hand tightly as he led me out to the Range Rover.

Zoe and Puck jumped at our feet as we tried to get out. It was obvious that I hadn't given them enough attention the past days and I promised myself to play with them when I got back home.

The car ride was silent as I messed around with the stations. I was startled when Harry parked in a garage near no store.

"Um... Harry?" I asked in confusion, letting him take me out of the car.

"Yes?"

"Where's the shop?"

"We're going to walk. There's not enough parking space." He explained, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and giving me a kiss.

It was easier to be around Harry now. I didn't have to hold back my sexual frustrations and instead only having to kiss him. I've learned that Harry is quite the sex addict. I have to wear a trenchcoat if I didn't want him to take me and even then he'd think something sexual of it. He was one pervy boy but I loved it.

"Where are we going?" I asked, playing with his fingers as we walked the busy streets. Once we had left the safety of his car he had put his Ray Bans on and his extra beanie, stuffing his free hand into his pant pocket.

"Just some local shops. I want you to get some clothes for here also." He said.

I raised an eyebrow, "How much do I need?"

"Well, I want you to live between here and Australia," He said slowly. "I want you to have clothes here."

"I like that idea." I said.

Our first stop was a simple clothes shop. I got shirts and pants there, Harry teaching me not to get shorts unless I wanted to freeze my legs. I even bought some heels and make up, kissing Harry as a thank you. The next shop was about the dress and I couldn't find anything. It was crazy. I would find a dress but it wasn't red and when I did find a dress, I felt like it exposed too much skin. Sorry, but I only wanted Harry to see me that nude.

It was at our fourth dress shop that I found it. Thankfully it was red and in my size. It flowed past my ankles and had a wrap around strap. I twirled in it for a while, watching the silkly fabric flow. AN: Picture on side.

"Well?" Harry called out impatiently. "Can I see it?"

I stepped out of the changing room and laughed when his eyes widened comically. I tugged on the fabric as he stood there, mouth opened.

"Well?" I laughed nervously.

"We're buying it." He said, his eyes darkening.

I giggled before changing out of it. Harry grabbed it and held it like it was God's gift, quickly paying for it (I felt so guilty for him buying everything. When I did offer he would wave it off, saying it was his job to do it). We left the store with nearly fifteen bags (all from other stores) and Harry held the bag so tightly that his knuckles were turning white. I laughed and kissed his cheek, enjoying the time with him.

Harry helped me loads. I never once in a million years thought I would be walking the busy streets of London in broad daylight. Sure, I felt better with my hair covering my face, but I didn't have a mini panic attack when someone bumped into me like I had at the airport. I felt like I could really live again, even without Harry by my side.