Shouldn't Have Done It

Morgan's P.O.V

I shouldn't have pushed Samm's buttons. I was scared of waht she was going to do, she kept looking at Harry with a look that made me uncomfortable. I shouldn't have sat on his lap or laughed at her. I should have stayed silent and let Harry do all the talking. But I wanted to show Harry that I can do good. I can hang with his friends without freaking.

Other than pissing Samm off, I'd say the night went well. I actually had fun. Every chance Louis had he was making fun of me and Harry while Zayn and Liam made kissing faces. Boys! I wouldn't want them any other way. They made me feel like a normal teenage girl again.

"Having fun?" Harry asked, his breath tickling the back of my neck.

"Yeah." I replied quickly and went back to watching Niall and Liam playing Mario Go Kart. Samm sat off to the side, her glare flickering between me, Harry, and Niall. Someone wasn't in a good mood.

"I got you, Liam!" Niall suddenly bellowed.

The boys shouted a lot. After Louis and Zayn had nearly twently out bursts within ten minutes, I had somehow gotten used to their load personalities. It wa still a huge step for me, and might I say how proud of myself I am? Although my award speech is dedicated to Harry. It was because of him that I was even here.

"You wanna' play, Morgan?" Samm asked me once the boys had finished, an evil glint in her eyes.

I should have said no, "Sure!"

I climbed out of my spot bewteen Harry's legs and grabbed the Wii remote Liam was holding out to me. I stood beside Samm adn we picked the same track like everytime we played. When we got bored we used to play the Wii. As we played and said playful things to each other, it felt like old times. Which was two days ago when Samm wasn't a bitch.

Everything was okay and I was actually having a fun time. Niall and Harry were cheering us on in the back, saying things like "she's gonna' win!" or "take that sucker!" That is until Niall took a turn for the worse.

"The beautiful always wins!" He shouted.

"You're right, Morgan will win!" Harry replied instantly.

Samm's Wii remote came flying into my face. I gasped in shock and stumbled back. What the hell?!

"Morgan? You okay babe?" Harry was at my side instantly, prying my hands away from my nose to take a look.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry, Morgan! My controller slipped." Samm gushed.

Slipped? She freaking hit me in the face!

Harry let out a sigh, "Your cheek is going to bruise, love."

Great, another imperfection around the wonderful Harry Styles. Could this get any worse? This was supposed to be a fun night and not about Samm and her freaking problems.

"I think we're gonna' go to bed, lads." Harry said, grabbing my hand. Thank God! I was so embarresed his friends had to see me get hit in the face by a Wii remote. Talk about fail.

"Night!" Louis bounded over and gave me a tight hug. "We'll get her back."

My eyes widened. He knew Samm hit me on purpose? Now I don't feel so stupid. I thought she would just ell evryone my deepest secrets, not physically hurt me.

"Here, Harry," Samm walked over with a grin. "Let me get Morgan an ice-pack. It was my Wii remote that hit her."

"I'm fine!" I objected but Samm shushed me.

"We're pretty tired..." He said.

"That's probably because you haven't been sleeping in your own bed." Before he could say anything, she grabbed my hand and led me into the kitchen. She sat me down on the kitchen table and glared at me, folding her arms.

"I told you to leave Harry alone." She snarled.

"What made you think I was going to lsiten?" I sneered.

"I knew them first. I was the girl who held Harry as he cried. I love him. You can't just strut in and ruin that!" She exclaimed.

"If you truly loved him, you'll let him go." I said.

"Oh please, don't give me any of that zen crap. I love Harry and he loves me. He just doesn't realize it yet."

I rolled my eyes, "Do you hear yourself? You sound like a crazy person!"

"You get everythign you want with just the snap of your fingers! YOu were popular, you had boys asking you out all the time! I was always in your shadow and once I make it big you somehow manage to be in the spotlight without even trying!" Samm exploded. "Just forget him!"

"I-I didn't know you felt that way." I whispered in shock.

"You didn't cause you were too busy being you." She spat, walking past me towards the door.

"Samm-"

"Don't worry, Morgan! The girl who was there for you through it all, who made sure that you were comfortable and happy is just heartbroken. It doesn't bother you so don't worry. Just go live happily with Harry." She spat, storming out of the kitchen.

Not edited!! Hoped you like it, BEWARE drama ahead >:3