Court

Everything had gone smoothly during the court. They had asked the same questions like last time and I answered truthfully. By the way the jury was nodding along, I was pretty sure there was no way Alexander could get out of this.

Harry sat in the front pew, watching me the whole time. If I felt over whelmed or needed a moment, I would just look over and into his supportive green eyes. He would give me a smile and a reassuring nod and I would once again jump back into my story.

"Thank you, Ms. Peters." The Judge said, signalling it was time for me to get off.

I nodded and stepped down, straightening my back and raising my head. Harry had somehow managed to convince me to wear my hair in a high bun, showing my scar. I had been a little nervous at first once seeing the reporters in the court room, but Harry had talked me through it. I kept my head held high and didn't take notice of the cameras.

I was passing between the two tables, heading back into the crowd. I had convinced my lawyer to let me sit in the pews along side with my parents and Harry, thankfully. I don't think I would've last long sitting at the table with only my lawyer for support.

I was just about to open the small gate seperating me from the pews when I heard shouting.

I turned around, trying to see what the commation was about, to see Alexander jumping out of his chair and towards me. I didn't think, I scrambled backwards, trying my damn hardest to get away from him. But I wasn't fast enough and he grabbed me by the arms, yanking me into his chest.

I could hear Harry screaming, my parents begging for him to let me go. I was frozen with fear, staring into his cold green eyes. They didn't give me comfort and love like Harry's did. My body was frozen when I looked into them, my mouth parted in a silent scream.

"I said I wouldn't let you go." He said before bending down and connecting his lips with mine.

All senses came back and I jerked away from him, my hand coming up and slapping him across the face. Rage grew in his eyes and a sneer graced his face, his hand coming up and striking me. I gasped and fell back onto the table, groaning as something stabbed me in the back. I looked through tear filled eyes to see cops yanking him away from me.

"I'll get you, bitch!" He screamed as he was dragged away. "I will kill you!"

I couldn't see anymore. Harry was suddenly in front of me, horror and anger in his eyes as he helped me off of the table. I whimpered in pain as he tried to help me sit up straight. My hand shot back and gripped the painful spot while my other hand clutched my stinging cheek. He had punched me. In front of every body.

It wasn't the worst thing. The worst of all is that he had kissed me. I felt disgusting and all I wanted to do was wash my mouth off. I wanted to curl into a ball and cry, to not show my face to anyone. I felt... nothing. The pain was gone and it was like the months after this had all happened. It was empy, gone, and it was easier to get along.

"Are you alright? I'm going to fucking murder him." Harry growled, slowly helping me to my feet.

"I'm fine." I whispered, not able to raise my voice.

Alexander's lawyer was in a frenzy. She was trying to calm the jury down as the cops dragged the screaming and struggling murderer into the back room. The Judge was shouting for silence but no one was listening. The reporters were screaming for statements, pointing their cameras at me as Harry helped me out of the Court room. Obviously Court was over.

Once out of the hectic room, mom pulled me into a tight hug. I winced and Harry carefully pried her off of me, "Sorry to be rude Mrs. Peters, but don't hug her just yet. Her back hurts." He explained.