Epilogue

As a young girl, I had always dreamt about my wedding day. How my dad would walk me down the aisle and most importantly, what dress I would get. I've always wanted the big puffy ones that princess's wore and that would make me feel like one. I remember the day I had told my dad my plans and he looked down at me, his blue eyes full of anxiety, "Don't grow up too fast, darling."

I still remember those words at the tender age of twenty four, standing in front of the full length mirror in a white gown. My hair was loose in its natural curls, falling down my back and touching my waist. I couldn't bare to cut it and for the past six years I've been growing it out. I had barely any make up on and I thought I looked beautiful. For once, I didn't feel insecure.

"You look beautiful, darling."

I turned around to see my 41 year old father standing in the doorway of my room. It was strange seeing him in a tux and I could tell that he felt awkward in it as he kept tugging on the cuff links.

"Thanks daddy." I blushed as I walked towards him, my dress trailing behind me.

He nodded and pulled my delicate hand into his larger one. I felt something begin to stir in my stomach at the thought of what I was about to do. I wasn't going to be Morgan Peters anymore and my future name sounded strange on my tongue. 

"Are you sure you want to do this? You can back out, you know." Dad stated as he led me towards the hallway. 

"I'm positive." I stated with such bravery that you wouldn't think twice about me being nervous. But I was, oh how nervous I really was.

"You're still so young though." He muttered.

"Dad, I'm 24. We've been putting this off for two years because you thought we were too young," I said, giving him a knowing look. "I don't want to wait anymore."

He sighed, "I'll have to let you go sometime."

"I'm still your baby girl." I whispered.

He smiled, "You always will be."

We walked into the large room where my two bridesmaids, Gemma and Perrie were waiting. Danielle was my maid-of-honor and they all looked stunning in the light purple dresses. They gave me bright smiles when they saw me.

We were in our spots and I grasped dad's arm tightly, panic beginning to settle in. I wasn't scared. I didn't know what I was. I took deep, calming breaths and thought about who was waiting on the other side of that door for me. Who I will be kissing in just mere seconds. Who would hold my hand for the rest of my life and tell me how beautiful I was.

"Are you ready?" Dad asked me, looking at me with warm blue eyes.

I gave him a smile that could light up the whole town, "I'm ready."

The music began and I tightened my grip when the doors opened and Gemma walked through, her brown hair curled and put into a entricate bun. Perrie followed after, her hair dyed purple to match the theme. With one last comforting smile to me, Danielle stepped out and it was my turn. I gave dad one last smile before he walked forward and I had no choice but to follow him.

Everyone turned to face us. My mom had tears running down her face as she hugged Anne tightly, both mother's looking proud. I could see Robin standing proudly beside them and when he caught my gaze he gave me a nod of approval. My eyes finally met his.

Harry stood at the top of the three steps, a huge smile on his face when he caught sight of me. His hair was it's natural curly state and there was a red rose sticking out of his tux pocket. Roses. I blushed at the thought of them, remembering that they were the first flower Harry had given me and the flowers he had made a trail of the night he proposed to me two years ago.

Louis was of course the best man and stood proudly beside him, flashing me a smile. Liam, Niall, and Zayn stood beside the best man, looking dashing with their tuxedos.

I finally reached the stairs and it was hard to tear my eyes away from Harry. Dad kissed my cheek before gently placing my hand into Harry's warm one. I couldn't stop smiling as Harry helped me up the rest of the steps and we faced each other.

"You look stunning." Harry breathed when the Priest began.

I blushed once again and ducked my head. 

"Do you, Harry Edward Styles, take Morgan Anne Peters to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The man asked, his withered face turning towards Harry.

"I do." His words held so much sincerity that it made tears pool in my eyes. He didn't once tear his eyes from my hazel orbs as the Priest turned to face me.

"Do you, Morgan Anne Peters, take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked.

"I do." I put so much love I could into those two words, trying to express just how much I loved him.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Harry Styles. You may kiss the bride."

Harry's lips were on mine in seconds. It was a slow kiss full of love, passion, and promise. Promise that he wouldn't break his vows. Promise that he wouldn't leave me and break my heart. Pomise that we would forever be together.

"Get it, Hazza!"

We broke apart and laughed at Louis. Harry turned around and shoved Louis, giving him a reprimanding look that quickly fell as the two broke into laughter. I smiled as Harry hugged his band members, the boys congratulating him.

"Mrs. Styles!"

I turned around in time for Danielle, Perrie, and Gemma to attack me with hugs. 

"Welcome to the family, sis." Gemma teased me.

"My wittle Morgie is growing up." Danielle fake sobbed, wiping away an imaginary tear.

"My wife." A deep voice said from behind me.

I turned around and smiled, stepping into Harry's arms. He pulled me flush against him, his beautiful green eyes staring into my hazel ones. We were silent for a moment before he bent down and brushed his lips against mine ever so softly. My eyes fluttered shut.

"Are you ready to start our lives?" He breathed.

"I can't wait."