We Need To Have A Talk

"Is your cheek feeling better?" Liam asked the next morning.

We were the only two up in the house. When I had finally woken up Harry had been passed out beside me, one arm wrapped around my torso and face shoved into the pillow. It was only seven in the morning, so I didn't expect anyone to be up. I've learned early on how heavy of a sleeper One Direction is.

"Much. Thanks for asking." I smiled, grabbing the coffee maker. I was a huge coffee fanatic and every morning I always made a batch of homemade Starbucks. Samm and I drank it mostly since the boys preferred tea over it. Gah, I hate tea.

"Do you jog?" Liam asked suddenly.

I frowned, looking at him, "Well, I used to before.. You know. But yeah, I jogged every morning."

"I jog every morning before the sun comes up," He said, picking at his toast. "If you want to join me tomorrow morning?"

"Really? I'd love that." I smiled, sitting down across from him.

We trailed off into a different conversation and I realized that I didn't spend much time with the other boys. It was either with Harry or Samm, even though we don't speak much. Why didn't I hang out with them more? They were great and I found them amusing. Especially Louis and Zayn. I couldn't even begin to explain the pranks they've done on the other boys and Samm. I thanked God that I was left out of that group. I've seen what they do and it looks like hell. But it's funny.

Liam and I were in the middle of discussing the reason why we began to jog (His boxing practice and my cheerleading) when a ruffled Louis walked in, yawning loudly and winking at us as he made his own batch of tea. I glanced at the clock and realized it was twelve. I've been speaking to Liam for three hours and it only felt like minutes.

"How can you be up so early?" Louis asked, voice laced with sleep as he sat beside Liam. When the younger boy wasn't looking, he snatch his last piece of toast and began to eat it.

"How can you not?" Liam retorted.

"Sleep, mate. Sleep."

I rolled my eyes as they began to banter. Louis was like a five year old but I loved him none the less.

"Hey, babe." Harry said, walking into the room fully dressed. I smiled up at him, accepting his kiss as he tried to sneakily snatch my bagel. I slapped his hand and took a bite out of it, winking when he scowled.

"You're just as bad as Louis." I laughed when he walked away to pour some Orange Juice.

"Thank you." They said in sync.

"Oh God, don't start Larry." Liam groaned, softly banging his head on the table.

"Larry?" I asked in confusion.

Louis gasped, clutching his heart, "You don't know about Larry?"

"...No."

"Boo bear!" Louis squeaked.

"It's alright, honey. She's a special child, we have to be slow with her." Harry cooed, hugging Louis' head to his chest and patting his back. They were acting like I murdered their cat.

"Um, is there something you guys want to tell me?" I asked in worry.

"Larry is Harry and Louis' shipping name that the fans came up with. It's their bromance." Liam explained.

"No need to be jealous, we can share." Louis said, winking at me.

"No thanks. I like Harry to myself." I muttered, walking out of the room and shaking my head.

I really needed to do my research on these boys.

....

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"What? Is everything okay?" Harry raced into my bedroom, a worried expression on his face. I looked up at him in shock.

"You dated a 32 year old?" I shrieked.

His eyes landed on his computer in my lap and the screen I had opened up about the boys. I've learned many things about them (mostly from Tumblr) and so far Harry seemed like the boy who had a new girlfriend every week. I knew better than to believe the tabloids, but still.

"I think it's time we have the exes talk." He muttered, closing the door behind him.

"Damn right! Who the hell is Carloline Flack?"

......

"And this brings me to us coming out as a couple!" Harry argued.

"No! Harry, I don't want to do that. Not yet. Can you wait just a little bit longer?" I pleaded.

"How much longer, Morgan? We've been dating for over a month and I leave for tour in three days. I want people to know that you're my girlfriend!" He demanded.

"I just- What about Danielle?" I retorted, remembering something that I had read.

"Danielle? What the hell does she have to do with this?" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"She is probably one fo the prettiest girls out there and your fans seem to hate her," I snapped. "What does that do to her and Liam? It must put stress on their relationship. I don't want that happening to us!"

"They work through it and so can we! I just want to tell the world that you're mine, is that so hard?" He hissed.

"Yes!" I shrieked.

"Why do you care so much with what other people have to say?" He bellowed. "They haven't met you, they don't know about us! They're just jealous of us!"

"Will you drop it?" I screamed.

"No! I want to know why you don't want to tell people that we're dating!"

"Because, God damnit!"

We stared at each other from across the room. We were both breathing heavily and glaring at each other. I never would've thought that a simple conversation about exes would bring us to here.

"Fuck it." He growled, storming past me.

"Where are you going?" I demanded, not bothering to follow him. If he wants to walk out, fine. I don't need his pissy attitude around me.

"To fucking think! This is a relationship, Morgan," He spat, turning around to look at me. Pure fury was in his eyes. "We have to work together on this. We can't butt heads about this. You want one thing and I want another," When I opened my mouth to say something, he cut me off. "I need to leave before we both say something we'll regret."

I watched him leave and jumped when he slammed my door shut behind him. I listened as he stormed down the stairs and out of the house, once again slamming the door.

Why couldn't he understand that I didn't want to come out? I would just bring him down. He didn't seem to see that.

I screeched in anger and grabbed the flower case he had gotten me just a month ago. I threw it across the room, watching as it shattered into a million pieces.

I shoved his computer off of my bed and climbed in, turning the lights off and curling up in bed. Who cares that it was only five? I didn't want to go downstairs where I knew everyone had heard our fight.

I just wanted to sleep away the fight. After we both cool off, we can talk again.