This Is How It's Going To Work

"Your dad can be scary when he wants to be." Harry said as he sat down next to me on the couch, putting my feet in his lap. 

I gave him a sympathetic look, "Sorry about him. I swear he gets better."

He nodded and gave me a smile in return. I looked back at the TV and flickered through the shows, trying to find something to watch. Samm was in the kitchen with Niall, cooking up some lunch, and mom and dad were doing something on their laptop. The boys were out back cleaning up under the order of Niall, for some strange reason. When I asked, Niall just waved it off and said he wanted to help around the house.

Hey, I wasn't complaining.

"Want to meet my mum?"

I looked up at Harry's sudden question. He was watching me with curious eyes, head cocked to the side.

"W-Where'd that came from?" I stuttered in shock.

"Well now that I've met your parents it's your turn to meet mine." He grinned.

I sighed before nodding.

"Alright, let's go." 

"Wait, right now?!"

...

I grumbled under my breath as I prepared to meet Harry's mum. He had grabbed his laptop and was now Skyping her. We were sat on my bed, legs crossed and looking down at the blue screen. I was messing around with my hair, deciding whether or not to cover my face. I knew Harry didn't want me to be insecure about it, but how could I not? 

"Harry, love!" A woman's voice exclaimed.

Harry's mum was beautiful, to put it. She had long straight black hair and beautiful light green eyes. Her face was pale and full of laugh lines. She seemed tired yet had a happy expression on her face.

"Hey, mum. Sorry it's so late." Harry apologized.

"It's no problem. Hello, dear, who are you?" She asked, her green eyes landing on my face.

"Mum, meet my girlfriend, Morgan." Harry introduced us.

I could see the shock in her eyes, "Oh! Girlfriend. It's nice to meet you. You're very pretty." Was the first thing she said.

"Thank you. It's nice to meet you as well." I blushed, ducking my head.

"Where did you two meet?" She inquired. "I thought you were staying at Samantha's house."

"I'm Samm's roommate. I met Harry the night he came." I explained.

 "Ah. That's nice. You two are such a cute couple. Has Harry told you the bathroom accident?" She asked and when I shook my head, she continued. "Well, his older sister hadn't known Harry was in the bathroom and the boy he is didn't lock it-"

"You know what mum, I don't think she needs to know about that." Harry quickly cut her off, giving her a panicked expression.

I was cracking up, already knowing what the story was going to be about. Harry was blushing madly and trying to say good bye to his mum without sounding rude. 

She laughed, "I embarrassed you. Sorry, love. Well, Gemma just knocked and it's time for me to go. Good night Harry, love you."

"I love you too, mum." He said before closing his laptop.

"What were you doing in the bathroom, Harry?" I teased him.

"Think that's funny, do you?" He asked before straddling me and attacking my sides with tickles.

I shrieked with laughter, trying to get him off of me. He held my hands with one of his and used the other to attack my belly. I tried to kick him off but he was too heavy for me.

Harry laughed as he watched my face redden. I was squirming under his grasp and trying to get away, my breathing laboured from laughing so much.

"Hey! You two!" We heard before I felt water all over us.

I gasped as I felt the cold liquid all over my face. Harry grunted and rolled off of me, covering his precious curls. Nice to know that if there was a flood he would ditch me for his hair.

"Mom!" I exclaimed, sitting up and staring at my mother who held a water bottle.

She ignored me and pointed it at Harry. He shuffled back.

"You two are not allowed physical contact that can lead to sexual intercourse." She said.

"Mom!" I shrieked, covering my face and hiding my blush. I could hear Harry trying to stiffle his laughter.

"I'm watching you two." She warned before stepping out of the room.

It was silent and then Harry was laughed uncontrollably. I watched in non amusement as my boyfriend rolled around my bed, clutching his stomach and laughing. 

"Oh shut up." I grumbled before standing up and walking into the bathroom to wash my face.

....

"This is how it's going to work," My dad said the moment we all sat down at the table. The boys exchanged knowing looks with each other as Harry sunk deeper into his seat. I groaned and covered my face. "I don't know how you two have been living together the past few weeks but things are going to change while Bridget and I are here. Harry, you will sleep in your own bed."

"Yes, sir."

Dad nodded in approval, "Good. Now let's eat."

He hasn't even been here for a day and already he's appointed himself the king of my house, I thought grumpily.

 ....

I tossed and turned in bed all night. It was strange without having Harry's warm body in bed with me. I was so used to the feeling of his strong arms holding me close that I felt alone. My bed felt so big without another body in it.

 My door creaked open and I shot up in bed, watching as a familiar head of curls appeared. I relaxed and pulled the sheets back, welcoming his warmth. He hugged me and pulled me into his chest, both of realising a sigh.

"I hate my dad." I grumbled, hugging him closer.

"I agree." He muttered sleepily.