When I'm Gone

Harry's P.O.V

I had no idea what to think when I was told that Morgan tried to kill herself. I had no idea what to think when I saw the open wounds on her arms as she laid asleep before me, a peaceful look on her face.

What made her want to do that to herself? Everything had been going fine. She was happy. We were happy. I guess the whole problem had nothing to do with me seeing as she called me. And I was so thankful for that. What if she hadn't called me? Would Samm have found her in time?

Samm.

"Samm was right. Alexander should've killed me."

I felt anger course through my veins. Samm. It was all her fault in the first place. I squeezed Morgan's pale hand once more before charging out of the white room she had been placed in.

Once I had gotten the call from Samm telling me what had happened, I packed up and came back out here. I dropped everything (which Simon was pretty pissed about) and was staying here until Morgan was better. Samm was waiting in the lobby when I came out of the room.

"What the hell is your problem?" I hissed once I was close enough.

Her eyes widened in shock, "Me?"

"Yes, you. You were the one who made Morgan do this. You told her to kill herself." I snapped, my fists clenching. It was taking everything I had not to grab her by the shoulders and shake the hell out of her.

"I did no such thing!"

"Don't lie to my face, Samantha. She told me that you were right, that Alexander should've finished what he started. What were you thinking? You don't think she would've believed you? That she wouldn't take it seriously?" I snarled.

"I thought she was okay! She was going out in public and she was freaking kissing you! And who are you to criticize me about this? I made a mistake, alright. What gives you the right to yell at me for it? I've known Morgan longer than you. I know what I can and can not say to her."

"Oh yes and if that were true she wouldn't be here." I spat.

We were silent, starring each other down. How could she do that? How could she stand before me and have the guts to say that it wasn't her fault? She disgusted me. How had I ever considered her a friend?

"Mr. Styles?"

I turned around in time to see Morgan's psych doctor, Dr. Presley, walk towards us. He gave me a kind smile, his brown eyes flickering over Samm before returning to my face.

"Yeah."

"Ms. Peters is awake and requesting you." He said.

I was in her room in seconds. She looked lifeless, her dark eyes looking at the TV that had a rerun of Grey's Anatomy. Her eyes flickered towards me and I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

I shook my head and walked towards her, grabbing her hand and kissing the top of it, "There's nothing to be sorry about."

"I don't know what I was thinking." She admitted.

I ran my hand through her hair, the need to touch her was overbearing, "We all have our dark moments."

"Hold me, please." She begged.

I nodded and climbed into bed beside her, pulling her body close to mine.

"Don't scare me like that ever again." I whispered into her ear.

She hugged me tighter, "I'll never do it again."

I closed my eyes, taking in the smell of jasmine and the feeling of her. I was so thankful that she didn't get to do anything before I could stop her. I couldn't imagine a day without her.

For this chapter, I want you all to listen to the song "When I'm Gone" by 3 Doors Down. I'm addicted to that song right now and I can't get it out of my head :D Even if the song doesn't really talk about what Morgan is going through, but I think it represents Morgan and Harry's relationship :P

(I almost wrote Morgan and Andy, hahaha)

IMPORTANT!!! There are ONLY NINE more chapters left :'(