Moving Day

"Bye, Anne." I said, hugging the woman tight. I didn't want to leave but Harry had to get back by Monday seeing as Simon Cowell wasn't the least bit pleased he had taken over a month off of being a member of One Direction.

"You call whenever you want to talk, sweetie," She said, giving me a teary smile. "I see you as my daughter, Morgan.

And here come the waterworks.

Harry had to practically pull me away from Gemma when we began to talk about going out sometime. He hugged his family once more as I waved at my new extended family. As we pulled away I could tell it was taking a toll on Harry for having to leave. I knew how hard it was with seeing your family and getting used to being around them then having to leave.

I reached over the counsel and grabbed his hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. He gave me a grateful smile before returning his gaze back to the road. For the rest of the ride, we were silent and remembering the past weekend. I definitely planned on coming back soon.

....

"My babies!" I cried out, hugging Puck and Zoe as they attacked me with licks.

Harry walked around our small reunion, bags in hand. I ran a hand over their soft coats and took in their appearance. In the past month they've grown and didn't look anything like puppies anymore. They were fully sized and looked as intimidating as possible. I smiled and once again patted them before getting up and helping Harry bring in all the luggage.

I unpacked as Harry laid out on the couch, taking a nap from the long drive. I enjoyed the silence and even cleaned up a little. After a long ride I couldn't sit still, I had to get the energy out of me. I decided to play fetch with the dogs but after a while I got bored with that. I walked back into the house and Harry was still passed out on the couch. I decided to get revenge for what he had done yesterday.

I grabbed a sharpie and drew a moustache, glasses, and other random stuff on his face. Not once did he move and I was grateful that he was such a heavy sleeper. I held back my giggles when I finished my master piece before taking a picture and sending to the guys.

Great job my student >:3 - Louis

Great, we have another Louis on our hands -.- -Liam

I WILL FOREVER BE LOUIS' PARTNER IN CRIME! -Zayn

Draw a penis on his cheek- Niall

I followed Niall's instructions and drew the member on his face. I sent the next picture to the boys and soon enough Harry's phone beeped with Twitter alerts. I grabbed his phone and looked at his account, seeing that all of the boys had posted the picture.

I'm such a good influence :D Louis tweeted and attached the picture of Harry's sleeping form to it.

#1 rule: Don't fall asleep with Morgan around. Liam said.

I knew @HarryStyles was gay.... Niall tweeted.

#ForeverLousPartner Zayn simply tweeted.

I rolled my eyes at the last part. I giggled and placed his phone back in it's place before heading up stairs for a shower.

....

"Do you mind telling me why #Marry is trending on twitter?" Harry asked later that night, stepping out of the bathroom with phone in hand.

I shrugged, "I have no idea, my boyfriend."

"Well, girlfriend, it seems that you're cheating on me with Louis now." He stated, laying on the bed and showing me the article how Louis and I were spending too much time together and began to feel for each other.

How'd they get that out of a small Tweet?

I rolled my eyes, "Louis isn't my type."

"Oh really? What is?" He asked.

"Tall, dark, and Harry Styles." I giggled.

He scoffed, "Creative."

"I know. I took it from your fans."

.....

"Are you sure that this is the house you want to get?" The realtor asked Harry and me.

We stood before the house we had chosen at Anne's house, eyeing the red bricks. I loved it and I knew that Harry did. It was perfect with seven rooms and a huge backyard for Puck and Zoe.

"Positive." Harry said and the realtor and him shook hands.

......

"God damn, what the hell did you put in here?" Louis grunted as he lifted a box.

I looked up from where I was unpacking glass cups and read the side.

"Books."

"I hate bloody books." He muttered as he shuffled towards the library.

"To the left! Left! No, your other left!"

I once again looked up to see Liam and Harry carrying our couch into the living room. They were struggling with trying to get the thing through the door, scratching their heads in confusion. I could hear them formulating plans and rolled my eyes.

"Where do you want your bathroom stuff?" Niall asked.

"Um, just set it on the dinning table. Thank you." I said and smiled up at him.

Niall had finally came around and began to speak to us again. It was nice having him back to his usual self and things were a lot more nicer. He was actually beginning to date again and I heard from Zayn that he was hanging out with Demi Lovato a lot. I didn't even know who she was but hey. If Niall liked her then whatever.

"Here's your clothes, Morgan." Danielle said, walking in with Perrie on her heels.

I became quick friends with Perrie and soon enough we were hanging out more often. She was a great girl and her voice was amazing. We often had girls night when the boys were having a concert and I got to know her better. I thought her and Zayn were perfect for each other.

"Can you put them next to my bedroom door, please?" I asked.

"Sure thing, love." Perrie said and led the way down the hall.

Louis came back downstairs and grabbed another box, sweat beading on his brow. I was worried about him after he and Eleanor broke up a couple weeks ago. I had no idea what happened and by the way Louis avoided any conversation about her I knew it was bad. I still spoke to Eleanor but she seemed to have distanced herself from the band.

"Holy crap, Zayn, how'd you do that?" Louis exclaimed, setting the box down and walking around me to where Zayn walked in.

I looked up and saw his hand bleeding profusely. I quickly grabbed the first aid kit and cleaned and bandaged it as he explained what happened.

"I was trying to get the mirror out of the trunk and it slipped and crashed," He winced when I put pressure on his hand. "I went to grab it and it cut my hand."

"Zayn Malik and his mirrors." Louis muttered, shaking his head and continuing to help me unpack.

I pointed at Zayn, "You go get some water and take a break."

He smirked, "Thanks Morgan." He said before walking off.

I was about to bend back down and grab the box when I heard shouting from behind me. I turned in time to see Zayn in mid jump and land swiftly on the couch that was now in the house and was being supported by Harry and Liam. They grunted and staggered a bit as a smirking Zayn sat on the couch, resting his arms on the back of it.

"Carry on, lads." He said.