Why Are You In My Daughters Bed?

I was up and ready by nine in the morning.

Harry had slept while I had taken a shower and dressed, doing my make up and hair. I was nervous about my parents meeting Harry and what he would say when he realized that they were coming. I had tried to tell him so he couldn't really be mad at me. I hope. 

"What're you doing up so early?" Harry grumbled, sitting up in bed and rubbing his eyes.

I stood in the doorway and smiled at him, thinking of what to say, "Harry, baby, my-"

"Morgan!" My bedroom door flew open and in walked my parents.

Dad followed behind my energetic mother, both smiling broadly. Harry stared at them in shock and when they registered that he was in my bed (shirtless) their smiles fell and my dad glared at the stunned boy.

"What are you doing in my daughters bed?" He hissed.

Harry looked at me and I forced a smile on my face.

"Surprise! My parents are visiting!"

......

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry hissed as he jumped into his jeans while trying to button up his shirt.

"I tried! I had forgotten and then that thing happened last night and when I did tell you, you were half asleep!" I rambled, sitting on the bed and playing with my fingers in nervousness.

Harry sighed and ran his hand though his hair, looking around my room.

My parents had given him twenty minutes to get ready before they said they would come back up. I was nervous as to what was going to happen. They weren't the scariest people around but I was still worried they wouldn't like Harry. We may not have been dating for long but I still felt like he had helped me so much these past few weeks.

"It's alright. I'm just nervous." He muttered, bending down and giving me a kiss.

I sighed in relief, "I am so sorry."

"It's fine, babe. It's fine." He trailed off, running his hands down in legs. I sighed and grabbed his hand.

"Don't worry. My parents aren't scary at all." I reassured him.

"It's not that. It was just a horrible first impression. Your dad probably hates me now." He groaned.

"I don't hate you, boy."

Both Harry and I jumped at the sound of my dad. I looked back to see him standing in the doorway, smiling softly.

"My daughter is responsible and I trust her to make her own decisions. It was just a shock that a boy was in her bed after... Well, I'm sure you know," My dad said, walking forward and shaking Harry's hand. I could see Harry relax significantly. "My name is Logan and that beautiful woman there is my wife, Bridgit." Dad said, pointing to mom who had stepped into the room.

 "It's nice to meet you both." Harry said, shaking their hands.

"Good, now let's go get some food." Dad said before grabbing Harry and leading him downstairs.

I sighed. Now it's time for the interrogation.