Take Me

"Lucky bastard."

"I've always wanted to do it there..."

"Louis!" Eleanor shrieked, slapping his arm at his crude comment. 

We had left the jacuzzi minutes ago to get ready to leave the house. Danielle had already rounded up Loki (who had tried to hump Zoe five thousand times) and was waiting patiently by the front door beside me and Harry. Liam, Louis, and Eleanor walked in and all looking at Louis' phone when he had made that joke, earning his beating from Eleanor.

"What's going on?" Harry asked.

"Zayn couldn't make it because he banged Liza in his car." Louis informed us.

"Louis." Eleanor groaned, giving up on trying to stop him.

"That's... nice." I muttered, scratching at my arm. 

"I'm not surprised, Zayn's been one horny lad." Louis noted.

"I've noticed that! We need to hook him up with someone." Harry agreed.

"What about Liza?" Danielle asked in confusion.

"Love, Liza was a one night stand." Liam explained, walking over and wrapping his arm around her shoulders. She sighed and nodded in understanding.

"Well, night guys. See you at the ball, Morgan." She said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You're going?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah, both El and me." She mused.

Her words gave me comfort and I smiled in relief. I thought it would just be me and Harry along with the boys, but now that I knew other people, it would be a lot easier. I was already a nervous wreck about the whole showing my face for the first time.

"You'll do great," Eleanor said as she hugged me. Danielle had left and it was now only the four of us. "You're beautiful no matter what."

"Thank you." I blushed and waved as Louis led her out of the house.

It was now only Harry and me. I looked at him from the corner of my eye as I shut the door. I turned around and looked up at him through my lashes.

"We're all alone," I whispered, pulling him closer to me. He was still in his swim trunks and lonesome droplets trailed down his perfect chest. "What now?"

"Hm.. You should get out of those jeans, they seem uncomfortable." He suggested, unzipping them.

I didn't break contact with Harry as I slowly kicked out of my drenched jeans, leaving me in my dark purple panties that had lace. I had been thankfully wearing a sweater and no one could see my also dark bra.

"And the shirt." He continued, helping me slip out of it.

Now I was in front of him in nothing but my panties and bra, biting my lip and waiting for his next command. I didn't mind listening to him, I actually encouraged it. He looked so hot, his hair drying and a lusty look in his eyes. He slowly ran his hand down my side, resting it on my hip.

"I want you so badly." He groaned.

I pressed my body against his, "Then take me."

"I want it to be special-"

"You have made everything special, Harry," I cut him off. "Yes, it's my first time and yes, I want it to be with you. I see no reason why we have to wait. I'm completely comfortable around you and I know you've been getting blue balls because of you wanting to wait." I stated.

"Still-"

"Harry. You don't need candles or anything. Just you and me, alone, will make it special because I know you care and that's all that matters." I said, resting my hand on his cheek.

He watched me with dark eyes, contemplating what I said. It was all true, every feeling and word. I wanted Harry to be my first and I wanted it now. We've been dating for nearly two months and I thought that, that was enough time. I knew that Harry was serious about this and with Murna's words rining through my ears, I wasn't the least bit shy with showing Harry the rest of my body.

I squealed in shock as Harry swooped me up, holding me bridal style and walking towards his bedroom. He had a smirk on his face as I giggled, reaching up and connecting our lips. He softly laid me down on the bed, standing above me for a second with a soft expression on his face.

"You are the best thing to happen to me." He whispered.

"You make me be a better person." I admitted, running my hand down his bicep.

And it was true. Harry made me want to better. He made me want to help people and to be social again. He made me want to do better for myself.

"I-" He began but come himself short.

I smiled and sat up, hugging him tightly, "I know. It's just not the right time yet. Not for that."

He nodded and once again laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me. I began to breathy heavy as he looked into my eyes with a soft expression.

"I will never hurt you."