His Friends

Harry's P.O.V

Everyone started at Morgan, their eyes wide as they flickered between her scar and her face. Her hand tightened around mine and I decided to speak up.

"Everybody, this is my...." Should I even tell them? It wasn't that I was ashamed to be with her, I just didn't know if she wanted them  to know. Oh, who cares? I like Morgan and that's all that matters. "My girlfriend, Morgan."

"What?!" Louis shrieked, sitting up and starring at us. "What happened to Megan?"

"Who's Megan?" Morgan asked, her eyes narrowed on me. Does she really think I would cheat on her? We needed to have a chat about that.

A dark chuckle drew her attention away from me and onto Liam. Even if she was mad, she still trusted me enough to clutch my hand tighter. Wait, she shouldn't even be mad at me! I didn't even do anything!

"Isn't it obvious?" Liam laughed, his face going red. "Morgan is Megan!"

"Wait, you're dating Samm's best friend? When did this happen?" Niall exclaimed, making Morgan flinch from beside me.

I gave her a comforting smile. She was doing pretty good.

"A-Around two weeks ago." She stuttered.

Samm suddenly jerked forward at her words, making me look at her. Was it really that surprising? I thought she knew how long we had been sneaking around.

"Two weeks? Harry you've been hanging out with us all day. When did you find the time to hang out with her?" She exclaimed. I couldn't help but wonder if she was really that stupid.

"He hasn't been sleeping in our room since we've gotten here," Zayn said, grinning at Morgan. "Looks like we know why now."

"We didn't do anything like that!" Morgan blurted, her face getting even more red.

"He's just messing with you, love." I soothed, running my hand down her back. I knew she was nervous to get the boys to like her, but I don't know why she cares so much. They were just my friends. Nothing special.

"Did you enjoy the beach?" Louis asked.

Morgan paled, "What?"

"Louis helped me plan it, remember?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," She forced a smile. "Sorry, I forgot."

"At least you're better than our Harold," Niall grinned, gesturing to me with a cheeky smile. "He sometimes forgets his pants."

"Silly Boo-Bear." Louis teased.

"Really?" Morgan turned to me with an rasied eyebrow, a small smile playing at her lips.

"I don't forget! I simply choose not to wear them." I justified.

"Sure, babe." She grinned at me and I knew that this time it was reall. God, she was so beautiful.

"He says that each time but we all know the truth." Liam also joined in on ethe teasing and I glared at him.

"Laugh at me now, just watch your back." I warned.

"Ooh! I'm so scared of you, Hazza." He smirked.

"Don't worry boo, I'll help you!" Louis screamed, grabbing a pillow off the couch and hitting Liam in the head with it.

"Lou!" Liam complained, rubbing his head and glarring at the older boy.

"Don't mess with my bear!" Louis said before turning back around and smiling at Morgan. "How long are you staying in town?"

I quickly answered, "Until we leave." I grinned down at Morgan after I gave Louis the answer we had came up with.

"When are you going to tell the fans that you aren't single anymore?" Samm asked, drawing my attention away from the Angel beside me.

"Whenever Morgan is ready." I looked back at Morgan and grinned. The boys seemed to like her and haven't brought the scar up and she seemed comfortable around them.

"Which I hope is soon," Samm continued. "They deserve to know."

"It will be," Morgan spoke up, smiling at me. "I'll try my hardest."

Exscuse my French but, my fucking God. She was so perfect! How could I get so lucky?

"Okay, okay!" Louis suddenly shot out of his seat, making her jump. Thankfully Louis didn't notice and I briefly hugged her to my side. Stupid Louis. "Enough lovey-dovey! We already have to deal with thsoe two," He pointed over to Samm and Niall. Samm looked super pissed too but once she realized the attention was on her she smiled sweetly. Wierd. "Er... Samm? Everything alright?"

"Yep, fine! Why wouldn't it be?" She asked in her super preppy voice.

Morgan coughed, drawing the attention to her. Samm's expression fell and she stood up.

"I'm gonna' make some tea." With that she walked out.

"What was that about?" Niall asked, his eyes not leaving Samm's figure until she was in the kitchen.

"She's just mad that she can't get something." Morgan chuckled, grabbing my hand and pushing me into Samm's empty seat before sitting in my lap. I raised an eyebrow at her wierdness. But who am I to complain?

"Everything alright?" I asked her.

She grinned and ran her hands through my hair, "Everything is fine, Harry."

Yay! I finally updated!! I have the next couple of chapters written down and if I have enough time, I'll update one more tonight! So yeah, comment and heart please!